Two Bros Black Series

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wlfman

Reaction score
Just ordered the Black Series Slip-On - Dual V.A.L.E™ M-2 Titanium canisters $675 to my door
punk.gif

Should have them next week.

1511334_10201598589426345_1962876728_n.jpg

Local Dealership where I bought the FJR. They are a "Mom N Pop Shop" but they are an authorized Two Bros Dealer listed on the Two Bros website. https://crossroadsyamaha.com/parts.htm in Albemarle NC

They aren't too tech savvy so the website isn't that good. You have to call to order (ask for Jason or Carmen). They are GREAT people to do business with and have great pricing on pretty much everything.

(The markup on Two Bros must be huge, there's several other dealers that have the same cans listed for less than $800 shipped.This ONE in Mooresville NC has them for $775)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the same cans. They look great and sound great. I did eventually put the suppressors in just to tone them down a bit.

Look nice...what are the end caps made out of??
Per the Two Bros website

Rule the track with our new subtly sophisticated exhaust:

The Two Brothers Racing Black Series exhausts downplays the raw power these systems unleash. Dyno tuned and track tested, like all TBR exhausts, the Black Series are aimed at those who want Absolute Top Level performance but smart and understated esthetics.

What makes the Black Series so seductively exclusive?

» Black Teflon coated cast magnesium end caps

» Black Teflon coated billet aluminum inlets and outlets

» Black Teflon coated canister reinforcement bands

» Special Black anodized 7075 T-6 aluminum bolts that are the button-down on top of the refined Black Series.

Sigh, the wish list keeps growing and growing. I think these are now my fav...come one winning lottery numbers!!

Finally got it installed. Super quick and easy to do the R&R.

Not the best lighting for the pics.

1920485_10203505271941257_1447555536_n_zps26304926.jpg

2014-03-15115449_zps9e517e7b.jpg

2014-03-15110510_zps3d6e7034.jpg

Video

I got the black series in carbon fiber. The sound is awesome. Not too obnoxious for the neighborhood but rips on the road!

DSC00485_zpsf0238a16.jpg

Local Dealership where I bought the FJR. They are a "Mom N Pop Shop" but they are an authorized Two Bros Dealer listed on the Two Bros website. https://crossroadsyamaha.com/parts.htm in Albemarle NC
They aren't too tech savvy so the website isn't that good. You have to call to order (ask for Jason or Carmen). They are GREAT people to do business with and have great pricing on pretty much everything.
Glad you found what you were looking for there. My experiences with them at first were less than stellar then went downhill to completely shitty when they broke shit on my bike and didn't tell me.

I vote for Two Brothers carbon fiber black series $679.00 from Morepowerracing.com. Seems like a good price and I have used them before for FZ1 exhaust.

https://www.morepoweracing.com/fu2fyk16030783/Exhaust/Motorcycle-Exhaust/Two-Brothers/Yamaha/FJR1300/2006-2014/c-1-71-73-369-22305-22387-22508/
I got mine installed today! They sound and look great.
Let see a couple shots of these on your bike Kevin. You tease!!
rolleyes.gif

I'm sure they must look like those on Bogus' bike, but let's see yours. Did you add any heel protectors to the pipes?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got mine installed today. $658 from ridersdiscount.com (carbon fiber black series M2). The only hitch was that the bolts and nuts they provided for the mounts weren't the same size so I had to make a quick run to the hardware store to get correct sized bolts. The instructions could have been better, too. Only fired them up for a couple of seconds as it was late and I'm surprised at how loud they are. I'll make my frequent 220 mile coffee run tomorrow to give them a complete run in.

Just got mine installed today. $658 from ridersdiscount.com (carbon fiber black series M2). The only hitch was that the bolts and nuts they provided for the mounts weren't the same size so I had to make a quick run to the hardware store to get correct sized bolts. The instructions could have been better, too. Only fired them up for a couple of seconds as it was late and I'm surprised at how loud they are. I'll make my frequent 220 mile coffee run tomorrow to give them a complete run in.
Thats funny.....I was surprised how quiet they were considering you can see straight through them!