Motorcycle.com survey to win trip to motogp in Austin

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phooey, (is that still a word) got my tickets coming, hotel is a done deal and riding is the only way to get there. I'm rebuilding the forks and spooning on some new meats this weekend just to get in the spirit!
punk.gif
Can't wait!

NM Roadrunner:

Glad to see you spending some of that New Mexico Money in poor old Austin. It looks like MotoGp will be a very good year. A lot of riders have been fast. MM says he will be in top shape for Austin.

I picked up a 2008 R1200 GSA with 6.9k miles with a boat trade a few months back. That bike handles very well on the hill country roads. Myself and one of the GW riders who was at the races last year are going to Alaska in June. I wanted to keep the gravel and miles off the FJR. I did not get a group together this year for the races. Will be camping at Lockhart State Park to see if I can hack it on the Alaska trip.

Hope to run into you this year.

Oldmantwo

Man! I just read the contest conditions and don't think I will be entering. Even if you don't win, you can expect to be spammed to death in perpetuity.

NM Roadrunner:
Glad to see you spending some of that New Mexico Money in poor old Austin. It looks like MotoGp will be a very good year. A lot of riders have been fast. MM says he will be in top shape for Austin.

I picked up a 2008 R1200 GSA with 6.9k miles with a boat trade a few months back. That bike handles very well on the hill country roads. Myself and one of the GW riders who was at the races last year are going to Alaska in June. I wanted to keep the gravel and miles off the FJR. I did not get a group together this year for the races. Will be camping at Lockhart State Park to see if I can hack it on the Alaska trip.

Hope to run into you this year.

Oldmantwo
We are at the Best Western this year in Lockhart, come by and we'll have a couple of beverages and go to Smitty's Market for some brisket and ribs! Or we can get breakfast and ride to the track together. If you need a safe place to store some of your gear, you welcome to leave it in the room while at the races.

NM Roadrunner:

Looking forward to it. Will drop by the Best Western. Better choice then the no ice Plum Creek Inn. My nephew will be going with me, we plan on being there from Thursday to Monday morning.

Oldmantwo

Y'all have a great safe time !! i did the 4 day thing last year and although an absolute once in a lifetime blast, i dont feel like a repeat.....gotta concentrate on getting to the isle of man and ireland...they still race on the roads ! there are tons of fantastic vantage points and having a bike was just icing...the noise that comes out of the moto3 singles is just intoxicating at full chat ! enjoy the fleecing for food and libations...there'll be no cheese with that whine...but smiles for miles !!!!

Bobby