I'm After Someone On the West Coast

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

festar

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am planning a trip to the States from Australia mid/late May for about 6 weeks.
I am currently arranging the purchase of an FJR for the trip starting in Missouri, taking in Colorado north to Bear Tooth Pass, Going to the Sun, Lolo Pass to Mt St Helens.
I havent completed my itinerary yet as I don't know where my trip will end.

What I require is hopefully find someone on the West Coast, north of LA who is in a position/has room to store my bike for an indefinite period. Long enough for me to arrange the resale of the bike or perhaps longer to allow me to return down the track for another trip.

I know it is a big ask but if any of you would consider or offer suggestions I would be grateful.
cheers
Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
FJRay,

How far north will determine where my trip ends. I havent planned my trip south of Seattle really until I can work out where to leave my bike b4 returning home. Its all new country to me so at this point it is an open question. I have one offer in Oregon which is very welcome but I will see where the chips fall.

I got room to store it.only 60 miles east of la
Thanks Bill,

The support Im getting is awesome.

Be aware that I dont know how long it will be for.

Are you on skype or facebook?

When the options stop rolling in I will finalise my itinerary and get back to you all.

Thanks again

Festar

I got nothing but time,facebook is bill holderby Moreno valley.

I do however expect the royal treatment if I go to the land down under someday.lol

I live in Northern California, I have storage room, I am located on the coast just south of the Oregon border, FJRay is about 250 miles north of me. you would want to see the largest trees in the world, so plan on a trip through the Redwoods.

FWFE

Thanks for the offer of storage Eddie but djbill has grateously offered same near LA which is my final stop b4 returning home. The redwoods sound a possibility though. Hopefully we can catchup on my trip. I am attending a gathering of FJRS in Reno/Sparks so I hope that doesnt divert me too far from you guys.

Thanks for considering me.