Who is going to Denver?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck35

Reaction score
I'm considering attending. It might be a good chance to earn a BBG.

What are the start witness / documentation requirements for a ride in?

I had seen that page, but I thought there were relaxed requirements when it was a "ride in"

Last edited by a moderator:
Jim (flab) and I did a ride in BBG into the last Denver meet. Ask Jim, as he did most of the logistics.

I believe you submit a route for approval- get it approved- ride the route with receipts and pick up your cert. in Denver at the end of your ride.

There is a window to start/finish in.

2014 IBA InterNational Meet

Thats all I could find released on it at this time.

I'll be at Denver
smile.png

I live about 5 miles from the National Meet location. If anyone needs any logistics help etc, let me know.

Jim (flab) and I did a ride in BBG into the last Denver meet. Ask Jim, as he did most of the logistics.I believe you submit a route for approval- get it approved- ride the route with receipts and pick up your cert. in Denver at the end of your ride.

So no start witness?

The schedule is from 2012 ;(

Is this an annual event?

Jim (flab) and I did a ride in BBG into the last Denver meet. Ask Jim, as he did most of the logistics.I believe you submit a route for approval- get it approved- ride the route with receipts and pick up your cert. in Denver at the end of your ride.

So no start witness?

The schedule is from 2012 ;(

Is this an annual event?
Information will leak out now that Jax is history. There was no start witness when we rode it in '12.

*Although you must have 2 SPOT trackers (1 on your body and 1 on the bike) They must start out with at least 20 miles between them.

Just kidding
rolleyes.gif
(About the trackers)

I'll be at Denver
smile.png

I live about 5 miles from the National Meet location. If anyone needs any logistics help etc, let me know.
You may regret that, I'll be taking you up on this!
No worries, just give me a holler if you need anything. Warchild already "volunteered" me to help with this years lighting exposition.

I'm talking a ride. From the airport.... I wouldn't be upset if you can't or whatever, but if you are willing... Just not enough time to ride out and do all the other things I want to do this year
upset.gif

I'm talking a ride. From the airport.... I wouldn't be upset if you can't or whatever, but if you are willing... Just not enough time to ride out and do all the other things I want to do this year
upset.gif
I'm sure that won't be a problem. I might harass you for not riding though.

I'd much rather ride my bike than be fondled by the TSA ;)

Besides, my last flight was on the sister flight to the Valuejet that went down in Fl.

I leave in the morning for a BBG to Denver. Hope to see a few of you there!

I'm the handsome old guy in a stich