FJR’s at the ‘13 Duluth Boring Rally

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutch

Reaction score
I rode to the Aerostich Boring Rally last year and have to say it was just the best time. Saw lots of serious riders there and took special notice of the FJRs. Enjoy . . .

Rally019_zpsb6a3a0ec.jpg

Rally021_zps6057ec13.jpg

Rally027_zps34ad9a4f.jpg

Rally028_zpsaca77eec.jpg

Rally075_zpsbf02bc5b.jpg

The first two are pictures of the late John Ryan's bike. His Hippo Hands always made his bike stand out.

I was there (on my stock '03)(on my way to the COG rally in Idaho). I enjoyed seeing the LD FJRs also.

There were 6 or 7 FJRs in the COG group (so ya know the winds of change are blowin').

In your first picture, the Super Ten in the background belongs to Paul "Long Haul Paul" Pelland. He's got MS and has pledged to ride a million miles to raise money for MS research. In 2001 or '03 he competed in the IBR on a Ural! He has a pretty entertaining blog online and is a really interesting guy to meet.

In your first picture, the Super Ten in the background belongs to Paul "Long Haul Paul" Pelland. He's got MS and has pledged to ride a million miles to raise money for MS research. In 2001 or '03 he competed in the IBR on a Ural! He has a pretty entertaining blog online and is a really interesting guy to meet.
Here's a few more - that ST was SERIOUS!
Rally020_zps06750320.jpg

Rally022_zpsc6edd48f.jpg

Rally023_zps46577675.jpg

Rally024_zps37d0a6a3.jpg