Holy Tough Guy Enduro on the Streets

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just hit up the youtoobs and search for Redbull Romaniacs. You could, and will, kill hours on that shit.

Thanks for the link.
good.gif
Biggest obstacles were the other riders.

I'd like to try the second half roller coaster part... with less spectators.

How was that one guy so much better than everyone else?? That log ride along the 2x4s and the jump up to the platform against that wall were frigging amazing. Shit, those were almost as cool as when carver jumped a 6" curb in LA.

That video is just the prologue to qualify for the main event the next day. They keep the prologue fairly easy for the beginners.

I would pay money (not real Canadian money just that American peso shit) to see Carver jump a curb.

Last edited by a moderator:
How was that one guy so much better than everyone else?? That log ride along the 2x4s and the jump up to the platform against that wall were frigging amazing. Shit, those were almost as cool as when carver jumped a 6" curb in LA.
That video is just the prologue to qualify for the main event the next day. They keep the prologue fairly easy for the beginners. I would pay money (not real Canadian money just that American peso shit) to see Carver jump a curb.
FINALLY this thread comes around!
flirt.gif

Now that I think about it, that curb was probably 6 and 1/2 inches tall!

That video is just the prologue to qualify for the main event the next day. They keep the prologue fairly easy for the beginners. I would pay money (not real Canadian money just that American peso shit) to see Carver jump a curb.
FINALLY this thread comes around!
flirt.gif

Now that I think about it, that curb was probably 6 and 1/2 inches tall!
The hell you say!

That 'track' looked smoother than the roads in Sudbury right now.

Latest posts