SW-FOG Room Share (combined threads)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abercrombie FJR

Reaction score
I have an extra bed available in my room for the nights of 29th, 30th and 31st if anyone is looking to share a room. PM me if anyone is interested.

I have an extra bed available in my room for the nights of 29th, 30th and 31st if anyone is looking to share a room. PM me if anyone is interested.
Abercrombie: Number of AZ Beemers are attending SW-FOG, same group of guys that rode the Colorado Rockies last August. I'll post it on the BMW Forum.

=====================================================================================================

"If you're looking for a room mate for SW-FOG - 2014 to cut costs, let me know and I'll put you in touch with this FJR Rider from Abercrombie, North Dakota."

Last edited by a moderator:
Silver Streak has PMed me for the room share so it is tentatively taken pending final arrangements.

That armandillo looks like a really small Godzilla. Of course, Godzilla... HotRodZilla, two of the same with like attitudes and personality.

That armandillo looks like a really small Godzilla. Of course, Godzilla... HotRodZilla, two of the same with like attitudes and personality.
Like Godzilla, HotRodZilla has feelings, and now they're hurt. Way to go Dan.
Mental note to self for when I arrive at Silver City. Be kind around HotRodZilla, he appears to be senitive.

My friend that was riding with me had a death in the family, and can't go anymore.

I have a double room booked, and looking to split costs. I could cancel the room if someone already has a room.

that was quick. thanks Ed.
good.gif

Like Godzilla, HotRodZilla has feelings, and now they're hurt. Way to go Dan.
Mental note to self for when I arrive at Silver City. Be kind around HotRodZilla, he appears to be senitive.
You cheesebags are funny.
laugh.png

And, …that armadillo does have a nice ass.

Jus' sayin'.