Candy Butt Association 800

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcarver

Reaction score
The dreaded phone call.

Dad has fallen, is in ICU, very low BP, pneumonia, dis-oriented, survival chances are slim.

Heading north in a few to Salem, Oregon.

Making this the first ever CBA 800.

In true CBA fashion, woke up late to ensure a truly late start.

What's that I hear?

Oh, I-5 is calling my name.

Later.

Best of luck to you and your dad. I just lost my mom last Thursday. Keep your mind on your riding during the trip. It's easy at times like this to let our emotions interfere with daily routines. Thoughts and prayers heading your way. Keep us posted.

Sorry to hear that DC. Be safe on your ride. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Sorry to hear this Don. Like Chuck said, keep your head in the game, especially while droning along on that boring slab. Thoughts and prayers sent.

Ride safe Don. Give me a shout if you need anything. I'm only 3 hours from Salem.

Thoughts and prayers and best wishes to you and your dad Don. Prayers for you both to stay strong, be careful on the I-5 super slab and ride safe!

Like Ray said, if you need anything please let us know. I am up in Portland and can be there quick. I might be coming down to Salem anyway this weekend. If I do, I will let you know.

Good luck brother. We wish your family the best of wishes.

Carl

Thanks for all the nice wishes. I am North of Sacramento. In true candy but association fashion I've already stopped to eat twice.

The quick stop for a cheeseburger and a small coffee and 11 gallons of gas and I'm out of here.

Sent from my iPhone

Don, old buddy. Really sorry to hear the bad news. If there is anything we can do let us know. We will be leaving Kalifornia early Sunday morning and arriving in Salem early Monday afternoon.

Jer