Grom 180 kit

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eatpasta

Reaction score
So you guys know what a Grom is right? For those of you who dont know - here it is

grom-top-770x433.jpg

its an awesome little 125 that Honda makes that's the same philosophy of the CT70 of yore. After only about a year of being on sale, there is already a huge hop-up market for these bikes......

these guys make a 180 kit for it complete with head work

check out this thing's new top speed - in KMH of course

I have seen and sat on a Grom at a Honda dealer. I like the way it looks and overall I think it's pretty cool. It is just a wee bit too small for me.
smilingsmiley.gif

neat looking little bike but I would need one for each ass cheek. I could see control issues.
smile.png

I will definitely own one sooner or later. my wife is only 5 foot and even the CB400F that we have for her is a little tall and this thing is PERFECT. Id love to throw my leathers on and go hit the canyons on it to see who I can embarrass....

Love the way the Grom looks...but
Don't know what I'd use it for!
unknw.gif

--G
thats the beautiful of it! go to the store, put the woman on the back, put the woman on the front, go race it and when you're done, pick it up and toss it in your truck - its just a fun little bike!

even at 6'3 I want one..... well two, one for my wife too....