Columbus, OH: Check out a BMW R60/2 for Papa Chuy.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don...that's almost in Andy's (bikergeek) back yard...JSNS
Yeah but Joe, BG's even a bigger drunk than I am (maybe even a bigger drunk than yamafitter Billy Fitz, eh!). Will he be sober?
Does it really matter???
no.gif

This should be an epic journey for Andy, he has to navigate the forest of concrete corn cobs, keep from being jumped by ninja bookcases and arrive sober enough to evaluate the bike. That sobriety window is a narrow 30 minute period between sobering up from the previous night and opening the first beer of the new day
laugh.png
We will probably start getting messages from the south side of Columbus saying he can't find work and has run out of money and needs donations.

While the ad is proud that the bike has low miles they don't actually mention if it runs. The distance pictures of the over all bike are nice, but the close up detail pictures that show wiring and fasteners are blurred.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope it does.. I'm going to deliver it to Don if he buys....... and I really don't enjoy walking.
bleh.gif
With only 12k on it, I'd think it would be in reasonable shape......... you might want to look at replacing brake lines and rubber hoses that may show signs of deterioration, check the tires and brakes............. all normal stuff, not too expensive...

Brake lines, Hombre? You want to see brake lines, Gringo? Vato loco, we Mexican/Irish don't have to show you NO stinking brake lines ese! Reymundo, /2's were all Mechanical Cables eh! jes' sayin' and nuff said, eh!

bmw_front_brake2.jpg
AlfonsoBedoyaasGoldHat8x6.jpg

"Treasure of Sierra Madre" movie’s famous lines are from a tense scene in which three American gold prospectors, played by Humphrey Bogart, Walter Huston and Tim Holt, are confronted by a group of heavily-armed Mexicans in a remote area of Mexico’s Sierra Madre mountains. The character who is the leader of the Mexicans, called “Gold Hat” in the credits, is played by Alfonso Bedoya. He tells the prospectors: “We are federales. You know, the mounted police.” Bogart says skeptically: “If you’re the police, where are your badges?” Gold Hat’s answer is: “Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don’t need badges. I don’t have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabron and ching’ tu madre.”