Italian MotoGP

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great, they've been pretty boring up 'til now, although the Moto3 races have been outstanding. YMMV

I'll watch it this evening with a big bowl of popcorn.

It sucks that Marquez lost due to a technical issue rather than a brilliant ride by Rossi though. I liked the Brno Grand Prix better for that reason.

Real men race in the dirt and don't wear cute little leathers...
flirt.gif

Great to see Rossi with the win, still it is a great pity though that we didn't get to see a duel between MAGIC Marc and Rossi until the end.

Coming off is technically an issue.

omg2.gif

Great to see Rossi with the win, still it is a great pity though that we didn't get to see a duel between MAGIC Marc and Rossi until the end.
Coming off is technically an issue.

omg2.gif
I think the earlier post was reference to the Jerez race and not the Misano race last weekend. I would like to have seen it play out all the way, but that is racing.

Good to see Rossi on top of the box especially at his home track.

What I hope is really happening is that Rossi and Lorenzo have closed the performance gap with Repsol enough to put some pressure on Marquez. If so, then the remaining races should be like the first half of this race.... exciting to watch.

What I hope is really happening is that Rossi and Lorenzo have closed the performance gap with Repsol enough to put some pressure on Marquez. If so, then the remaining races should be like the first half of this race.... exciting to watch.
I think they have some. The Misano track is beleived to favor the the Yamaha over the Honda if you believe the claims by some of the race teams. Not sure what they base it on.

Tech issue? I thought he made a racing error.
His bike stalled and he couldn't get it restarted.
I saw it as he was pushing hard to try to overtake Rossi, and made a mistake that cost him dearly. He's neither the first nor the last racer to do that; remember when Rossi did it in 2006, and opened the door for Hayden to win the championship?

Latest posts