Official SW-FOG 2015 Announcement: 5/28-31, THU-SUN!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
2015 SWFOG Lodging:

The El Rey Best Western in Cedar City is the new motel for 2015. May 28-31, 2015.

Contact at the motel: Enoch or Daye at 435-586-6518

Identify that you are with the SWFOG for the rates noted below.

Best Western El Rey Inn & Suites

Included with each room: Microwave/fridge, pillow top mattress, deluxe continental breakfast, Outdoor pool, fitness center and WI-FI. All of our rooms are non-smoking and newly renovated as of the end of this month.

Single queen - $64.99 plus tax (no microwave/fridge)

Single queen - $69.99

Single deluxe king - $74.99

Two deluxe queens - $89.99

Two deluxe queens with pullout couch - $99.99

Three queen beds (Family Suite) - $114.99

Stratford Court Hotel.

Included with each room: Microwave/fridge, continental breakfast, outdoor pool and spa and WI-FI.

Single king - $59.99

Single king pool view - $69.99

Two queens - $69.99

Two queens pool view - 79.99

Between the two properties I have space for your entire group. Depending on the room types needed I may be able to house them all at the BW El Rey, it being the nicer of the two hotels with the current renovations.

Note: Room rates are based on selling 20 rooms. Cancel w/o fees 30 days. Cancel later will charge for one day only unless room is sold w/in group.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Grandpa used to say don't stop making plans for your life unless you're done with it. I'm marking the calendar now. Wait I don't have a 2015 calendar

Sticky note is on the Frig.

OK, I'd probably better make this one!! It's in my old stomping grounds. Looking forward to more information and I'll sign up as soon as I know where to book my room. As noted above, sticky note posted!!

Wake me up in November.
Ya fecking Dickhead, you had better make SW-FOG 2015! Fly into Phoenix and Papa Chuy Viejo will have a moto for you to ride, either a BMW GS or perhaps a Harley (I've H-D fever, again!). It is only 375 miles from Chandler, AZ to Kanab, UT: So, even a huge pussy sucking air like yourself could make that distance; ya fecking Jackass, es Verdad ese!

We're in!

Been thru there many times. Here's a really good restaurant with a full service bar menu (no bar). This is Utah after all. A little spendy but excellent food and service

https://www.rockingvcafe.com/

We stayed at the Best Western. There's an interesting moel across the street but I can't remember the name of it and don't know what it's like. I'll post up more info later.

I'm definitely in for this one.

It's only 75 miles from the house.

I'm out of sticky notes so I made a mental note.

Ok... I'm in also. No weddings, no babies arriving, only motorcycle adventures in Utah. North Rim, National Parks and lots of alcohol. Oh wait, maybe not so much alcohol.

We're in!
Been thru there many times. Here's a really good restaurant with a full service bar menu (no bar). This is Utah after all. A little spendy but excellent food and service

We stayed at the Best Western. There's an interesting motel across the street but I can't remember the name of it and don't know what it's like. I'll post up more info later.
As Divine Emperor of SW-FOG, I have royally appointed Sir BwanaDik as Official Lodging Coordinator!

Ok... I'm in also. No weddings, no babies arriving, only motorcycle adventures in Utah. North Rim, National Parks and lots of alcohol. Oh wait, maybe not so much alcohol.
Big-D, that could certainly change in the next year or so....
ohno-smiley02.gif

Yes I plan to make SW-FOG- 2015

We're in!

We stayed at the Best Western. There's an interesting motel across the street but I can't remember the name of it and don't know what it's like. I'll post up more info later.
As Divine Emperor of SW-FOG, I have royally appointed Sir BwanaDik as Official Lodging Coordinator!

On it. May have to do some recon. How much lead time do we usually need for the reservations block?

I'd love to attend. Is there any other riders from the Houston/Dallas area thinking about attending?

We're in!

On it. May have to do some recon. How much lead time do we usually need for the reservations block?
3 or 4 months is fine BwanaDik, Tucson Joe always waited until his Christmas and New Year's Hangover ended: Which was usually Mid February for Joe A.!