FZ6R

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am hoping that I am allowed to use it as a to work commuter on occasion. So far I got to ride it home from the dealer and thats about it. I went back to the dealer to see if they would tai sit back cause all this week I have had to do the housework and feed the kids cause "she who must be obeyed" is always out on her bike.

I did draw the line when the suggestion of parking the FJR on the other side of the garage so she could park the FZ in its spot came up.
fool.gif
I think we created a monster.

My wife is on a 2012 FZ6R as well.

Black with red graphics .

She came from a V-Star1300 and had other big bikes as well but choose this ride for a more sportier ride.

Have fun with that baby.

Scooper

Funny, I've been doing research on the FZ6r, because my wife will be needing a bike fairly soon. She's been riding my daughter's 300 Ninja, and is in LOVE with riding now! However, my daughter will be taking her bike with her to college come February, so wifey will need her own bike. She loves the small bike....now, but I'm afraid she'll outgrow it. So I've been looking at the FZ6r, and am thinking this will fit her perfectly. Would like to hear from the ladies that ride one, if at all possible, and hear their point of view.

I have a blue 2006 FZ6 for sale. Keep in mind the FZ6r is a different bike with less hp (about 78 vs 97) and closer to crotch rocket styling (instead of standard/sport bike styling).

Funny, I've been doing research on the FZ6r, because my wife will be needing a bike fairly soon. She's been riding my daughter's 300 Ninja, and is in LOVE with riding now! However, my daughter will be taking her bike with her to college come February, so wifey will need her own bike. She loves the small bike....now, but I'm afraid she'll outgrow it. So I've been looking at the FZ6r, and am thinking this will fit her perfectly. Would like to hear from the ladies that ride one, if at all possible, and hear their point of view.
LKLD, I just sent Maria Elena - MEM an email regarding this thread; she bought Barb D's FZ6 in British Columbia and she stores it here in Arizona in my Chandler garage.

MEM rode it to Dos Cabos, Baja Californa, Mexico and she flies down to PHX to attend SW-FOG and many other FJR Forum Events! She will be in Kanab, Utah next June.

fotoflexer_photo-4.jpg

It's pretty hard to knock a Fazer. Rock solid and you get about 75% of an R1 or R6 without having to marry into a family of chiropractors to live with it.

Anyone considering the FZ-6R should also take a hard look at the 07. A wonderful bike from Yamaha.