Ride to Work Day is Monday, June 16.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
https://www.ridermagazine.com/latest-news/ride-to-work-day.htm/ Ride to Work Day is Monday, June 16. Since I don't work, I'm riding to Los Hermanos for Menudo ese!

10462616_10154289530590061_4127622788327359127_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I work from home, I guess I'll have to just ride a loop out and back before 8am.
smile.png

I ride to work everyday I can.

Filled my car up last night for the first time in over a month (1.469/l that's... $5.56 per us/gal.) Any wonder I love my little 2-fitty! I can fill that up for $10 and I'm good for another 200km in town!

Easy breakfast ride this coming Monday, June 16 to Los Hermanos Mexican Restaurant in Superior, Arizona. Meet at Goldfield Rd, just south of US 60, Chevron station. Kickstands up at 0830 hours. We will be back in Chandler by High Noon. If anyone has any questions, contact Don Stanley at either [email protected] or 480-440-4666. jes' sayin' and nuff said, ese!

Directions from Glendale or North Phoenix: Take Loop 101 around to the East & then south to Loop 202. Take 202 east, the Red Mountain Freeway, all the way to the US 60, The Superstition Freeway. Take 60 east for about 8 miles towards the Superstition Mountains and exit at Goldfield Road (exit is after Idaho & Tomahawk). Chevron is on the SE corner of 60 & Goldfield.

I'll just take a ride to town and run some errands.... if I remember that it is Monday. After all, the only days that matter are the weekends because that's when all those other people are clogging up the roads.
smile.png