BeemerDonS Pool Party, SAT-6/28 4pm; pizza provided!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
BeemerDonS Pool Party, Saturday-June 28 at 4pm; pizza/Sprite provided!
Our annual meeting will be held at Don Stanley's house in Chandler, Arizona, on Saturday, June 28, 2014. Here are the particulars:

Who: All AZ Beemers members and FJR Forum Guests
What: Annual meeting
Date: June 28, 2014
Time: 4:00 p.m., Pool party to follow at 5:00 p.m.
Where: Don Stanley's home, 2153 E. Kempton Rd., Chandler, AZ
RSVP is required!!
Why: to elect new board members; to discuss rallies, both past and future

Please post or PM with RSVP.

Thank you! See you there!

- Jo

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Please bring your own towel!

2) Please do bring a camp chair!

4) I own the World's Most Obnoxious Labrador Retriever, he is the King of PITA dogs. Oso looks sweet and adorable, but his nickname is "Mr. Incorrigible"!

DSCF1131.jpg

4) I own the World's Most Obnoxious Labrador Retriever, he is the King of PITA dogs. Oso looks sweet and adorable, but his nickname is "Mr. Incorrigible"!

DSCF1131.jpg
Must have trained him yourself.
smile.png

Comical: Sprite? What the hell???? I figured some of Don's exceptional Margs would be served!

Serious: It was nice riding with you a on Hwy 191 Don. Thanks!

Sounds like a bikini bonanza!

I will be down in Somerset Pennsylvania with a bunch of Dwink'n Kanuckians for their 'Thunder in the Valley Rally'.

Post up pics of this walapaluzza! ...and hopefully Don will not be wearing his thong!

DSCF1131.jpg
Must have trained him yourself.
smile.png
Actually Ray, Oso trained me himself! This Mutt has me wrapped around his paw, he pretty much rules the roost at Casa de Stanley! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

10334392_791668174199351_6130342276781873712_n.jpg

When it comes to my Labrador Retrievers, Papa Chuy Viejo is putty in the paws of these miserably cute furry rotten bastards! JSNS!

Can you pick me up at the airport?
You know they're making it harder on you guys collecting up frequent flyer miles, the airlines are now saying "abusing the system" lol. Basically looks like it's more a frequent buyer program(s) as first class gets all the bonus points that amount to anything. I never fly FC unless I get a free upgrade cuz I'm a cheap bass-turd.

ahhh, vented.

You know they're making it harder on you guys collecting up frequent flyer miles, the airlines are now saying "abusing the system" lol. Basically looks like it's more a frequent buyer program(s) as first class gets all the bonus points that amount to anything. I never fly FC unless I get a free upgrade cuz I'm a cheap bass-turd.

ahhh, vented.
So KJ, is your totally HOT brunette girlfriend coming to my pool party or not? Inquiring minds do want to know, ese! jes' sayin' and nuff said, eh!

ahhh, vented.
So KJ, is your totally HOT brunette girlfriend coming to my pool party or not? Inquiring minds do want to know, ese! jes' sayin' and nuff said, eh!
Debbie, and what bikini should she wear? lol. (she has about 50... maybe more!)

Yellow....

Picture365_zpsa595cdf1.jpg

Maybe White?

Picture336_zps82321517.jpg

Since I'm a Vikings fan(atic)... Purple rules with me!

Picture201_zps24d23efb.jpg

Picture211_zpsad95b909.jpg

Picture219_zps13db0163.jpg

The natives seem to be drawn to her

Picture223_zpse673d0da.jpg

She gets called "my Sister" all the time (I do have 3, but she's not one of them)
wink.png

Picture287_zpsdd1d2132.jpg

So can her b/f KJ come too? (I know, preferably NOT!)

Picture385_zps3dcffbc8.jpg

Prefer her w the gay boyfriends? lol.

Picture448_zpsa908043c.jpg

And don't forget... it's always about the shewz!

Picture360_zps493a8789.jpg

You'll have to do better than pizza

Picture254_zps90698951.jpg

And for the booze, just hand over the whole bottle. That'll doo!

Picture272_zpsa1df43ec.jpg

OK Pappa, I gave you sum shots, now reciprocate and post 'em up of your pool party!

I'll be waiting
smile.png

Don, Cec and I will attend. Wondering if is alright to bring our dog? She'd has been to your place before, but you did not have Oso at that time. Do we need to bring anything, food etc. I will bring our chairs. See you then.