It seems to be party time.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NMRoadRunner

A Bulls work is never done!
Reaction score
Well since Don putout an open invite to his pool party next Sat I figured why not! I too am hosting a gathering at my place that same day, but in Albuquerque NM. It's my annual "Pigs on the Patio" Party. I get everyone together for a day to forget all your problems and have a good time and eat some Brisket, Pulled Pork, Ribs and Chicken all prepared by my competition BBQ team "Tastebuds BBQ"(me and my wife Liz) If your in the area and want to come by you are more then welcome, gates open at 2pm and food starts coming of the cooker around 4pm. I say around 4 because you can tell BBQ when to start, but it finishes on it's own schedule. Adult beverages will be available, but remember to drink responsibly (I threw in that disclaimer for our LOE friends, huh AJ) PM me for directions. You all come you hear!

"Pigs on the Patio"
lol.gif
lol.gif

We're having a pool party on July 5th, come up.

have an address so can Google map it??? can dumb asses from the southern part of the state attend IF they can locate your place ???

Does AJ need an engraved invitation ??

Dammit...What part of, "I'm have an event that day" is confusing everyone? I would definitely go to this, and I would have probably gone to Don's, but I have a commitment that day and can't go anywhere.

This sucks!!