Up To The Forest - Quincy Ride/Overnight Sat. 6/28

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Meeting in Marysville at 0900, at the Chevron across from the big pond.

Up 70 out of town, over to LaPorte Rd./Quincy-LaPorte Rd. to ---- Quincy!

Staying overnight there at the Quincy Grand Royal Hilton Hotel and Convention Center Lariat Motel in the heart of the city.

Maybe an afternoon run down Bucks Lake Rd. or up toward Lassen. Not sure.

Haven't settled on the return route, but will be trying to stay in the hills, since the valley will be a hotsonofabitch on Sunday.

Join us?

Leisurely ride. Picture taking. Lots of drinking and fighting.

(No douchebags.
biggrin.png
)

KSU @ 09:15 Saturday morning, 6/28.

So far ..

Her and me

Bokerfork and Candace

Beemerdons

Wheaton

pgrhodes

Last edited by a moderator:
OM buddy, 2 things

A. The Chevron in Marysville is a cluster fuck due to our tax dollars wisely spent by caltrans redoing Hwy 70, may I numbly suggest the Chevron at Hwy 20 and Marysville road - much better meeting local.

2. I road LaPorte Rd. to Portolla yesterday- no snow this year,where were you?

C. I think another drink is in order

Brother Mick, WheatonFJR and airboss just rolled in to the Chevron, Karl is packing pgrhodes on his FJR. We are slamming down the Blanco Suave muy pronto, ese! We're saving the Bushmills and Jameson until You and Marky-Mark arrive. jes' sayin' and nuff said, aye!

1427.jpg

Brother Mick, WheatonFJR and airboss just rolled in to the Chevron, Karl is packing pgrhodes on his FJR. We are slamming down the Blanco Suave muy pronto, ese! We're saving the Bushmills and Jameson until You and Marky-Mark arrive. jes' sayin' and nuff said, aye!
Since I was the only one to wear ear plugs.

Since I was the only one to wear ear plugs.
That's a hell of an image, Karl -- she's ranting nonstop about every useless P.O.S. FJR on the ride, including yours that she's riding on, while you are blissfully unaware of the racket. Still, it seems like a problem when you all stop for lunch, after she's had to endure the awful handling of such a shitty bike through the twisties on those roads. Imagine the terror if she had to fly ride with OM on THAT route.

Bug and I almost have our bikes put back together. Wait for us at the hotel in the morning.

We will have a good breakfast and go for a real nice ride in the hills.
rolleyes.gif

Issue should be settled by lunch, by then it would be classified as justifiable homicide.
Don't be too hasty Karl, since we last rode with pgrhodes she has learned to open a beer bottle with her teeth and her Uncle owns a cigarette distributorship! JSNS!

redneck_girl.jpg