Western FJR Riders Roundup Room Sharing

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCRIDER007

Reaction score
My Brand X riding partner and roommate decided to stay home and not risk a breakdown in the Nevada heat so I have an extra queen sized bed in my room if anyone would like to save some money and find a different way to help make Nevada green. Its a non-smoking room and I don't mind wearing earplugs to get a good nights sleep but you should also be prepared to do the same. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Steve, I would share a room with you anytime, but the Western roundup is too close to my 55th High School Reunion in Boise. I did attend the Gathering of the Clans in Sonoma earlier in the Spring. You should have been there. Maybe some other get to gather.

Jer

Steve, I would share a room with you anytime, but the Western roundup is too close to my 55th High School Reunion in Boise. I did attend the Gathering of the Clans in Sonoma earlier in the Spring. You should have been there. Maybe some other get to gather.
Jer
No, you should have been in Silver City for SW-FOG. I have never heard of a 55th High School Reunion....have fun.

Jer
No, you should have been in Silver City for SW-FOG. I have never heard of a 55th High School Reunion....have fun.
You have to be out of high school for 55 years to attend one. You will just have to wait.