Happy Canada Day eh, ya beer stealing Hosers!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'd think that if Canada was all that great, Google would have slowed the tour down just a smidge. Guess they wanted to get through it and back to the States as quick as possible.

Also, it ain't just beer they're stealing. They have most of our oil also. We're coming for you Canada.

Oh, and Happy Birthday.

You'd think that if Canada was all that great, Google would have slowed the tour down just a smidge. Guess they wanted to get through it and back to the States as quick as possible.

Also, it ain't just beer they're stealing. They have most of our oil, donuts, bacon and hot chicks also. We're coming for you Canada.

Oh, and Happy Birthday.
Fixed, eh!

Marky-Mark, you just know Old Michael is going to be pissing and moaning that only four seconds of Manitoba were shown eh! jes' sayin' and nuff said, ese!

Wintertime fun in Manitoba, eh!

Clip_2_zpsde36bd64.jpg

444_canadian-girls.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WooHoo for my Canadian brothers and sisters!

Still fondly enjoy Nakusp memories and all the great peeps.

eh

You Yanks oughta be careful with some of your comments. We kicked your ass in the War of 1812 and we might just decide to do it again.

Happy Birthday Canada! I like visiting, I like the people in Canada, the skiing is great, the hockey is fabulous but the beer sucks - we got better brews in Seattle.

Happy Birthday Canada! I like visiting, I like the people in Canada, the skiing is great, the hockey is fabulous but the beer sucks - we got better brews in Seattle.
Don't be a Fred and run around sayin stupid shit. The craft brews in both Canada & the States have completely changed the landscape. The major breweries in Canada got really crappy because the Americans bought them out.

America has a lot to answer for after Coors Light.

Thanks for the laughs, guys...... love my Canadian Food Chain picture.... new caption possibly, The King Fish with the bare behind.

Meanwhile, in Canada ..
Sorry, Mikey.
I used all my Likes on beemerdons and bokerfork's s**t (and Petey's cataract surgery)

But I DO like it
tongue.png
Papa Chuy Viejo LOVES Canada, I mean Senor Medina really LOVES Canada; Hubba, hubba, hubba and hubba-es Verdad ese! jes' sayin' and nuff said, eh!

NERDS-August-17-21-2011-266-M.jpg

You Yanks oughta be careful with some of your comments. We kicked your ass in the War of 1812 and we might just decide to do it again.
Hey now EC, just where has the NHL Stanley Cup been for the last 21 years; I think we do know the answer to that question, eh! Estados Unidos, ese! JSNS!

List of NHL Stanley Cup Champions:

2014 -- Los Angeles Kings

2013 -- Chicago Blackhawks

2012 -- Los Angeles Kings

2011 -- Boston Bruins

2010 -- Chicago Blackhawks

2009 -- Pittsburgh Penguins

2008 -- Detroit Red Wings

2007 -- Anaheim Ducks

2006 -- Carolina Hurricanes

2005 -- Lockout

2004 -- Tampa Bay Lightning

2003 -- New Jersey Devils

2002 -- Detroit Red Wings

2001 -- Colorado Avalanche

2000 -- New Jersey Devils

1999 -- Dallas Stars

1998 -- Detroit Red Wings

1997 -- Detroit Red Wings

1996 -- Colorado Avalanche

1995 -- New Jersey Devils

1994 -- New York Rangers

1993 -- Montreal Canadiens

Kanadian womez sure know how to do a spa day tho....

o-BEER-SPA-570.jpg

And they know how to take care of their men!

153303.jpg

Love Canada! Happy Birthday :)

KJ, you do know don't you that the second photo is a very nice demonstration of the famous Maple Leaf Muff Maneuver eh! Canadian gals learn that in grade school, ese!