FJR Roundup SPOT page

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
would if I could but can't so I won't.
rolleyes.gif

OK Bugnatr I went out and bought a can of SPOT, do I just lay it in the FJR tank bag or do I activate it somehow! I guess I could ask FJRay, but he don't! JSNS!

productf15738694.jpg

I've been checking the weather/temperature forecast for next week and I wouldn't use the aerosol Spot - I think they stop transmitting after detonation.

Sure, I'll bite! https://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=a7e353b993bc44c84
Oh Brother, you're more of a Candy Butt Rider than HotRodZilla or Bustanut joker! jes' sayin' and nuff said, ese!

MapQuest: Creston to I-5 N to CA-88 to Sparks, 396.16 miles, 7 hrs!
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit!! If it takes me 7 hours to ride 396 miles, one of two things is going on. My wife is on the back, or I'm solo and my bike is running on two cylinders.

Oh Brother, you're more of a Candy Butt Rider than HotRodZilla or Bustanut joker! jes' sayin' and nuff said, ese!

MapQuest: Creston to I-5 N to CA-88 to Sparks, 396.16 miles, 7 hrs!
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit!! If it takes me 7 hours to ride 396 miles, one of two things is going on. My wife is on the back, or I'm solo and my bike is running on two cylinders.
At least Carver is MAKING the goddamned trip.

biggrin.png

Jus' sayin'.

Hey, Bug. Will a portion of the parking lot be dedicated to FJRs, and all of their drunken, unreasonable riders, …or will we just be mixing with the normal folk?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah! what old michael said!

..and i'm making the trip the ENTIRE way on my MOTOBIKE, and not with some cage and a trailer with a motorbike on the back...
flirt.gif

Give this a shot. Leaving tomorrow morning and meting Petey in Denver on Tuesday.
https://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=a7e653b99f6e7fee8
Mein Gott im Himmel, Marty you're really riding with Herr Petey? Jawohl Arnie, our petey was the only Kamikaze Pilot en der DE Luftwaffe!

I'm going to 6pm Catholic Mass, I'll light a dozen candles for you and say the Holy Rosary 3 times! Adeste Fideles, benedictus qui venti!

candles-e7afa4c84fedfca7bff87de4e8db3449a44d0933-s6-c30.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Bug. Will a portion of the parking lot be dedicated to FJRs, and all of their drunken, unreasonable riders, …or will we just be mixing with the normal folk?

Don't know yet. I'll hit up the mgmt. when I get up there Thursday. Once they learn how abynormal this crowd is I suspect they will pay us to park next door.

I'm taking the scenic routehttps://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=98a35360d911c370c
I see you took the scenic route from 199 to 96 - I've heard its great fun but never traveled it myself. Was it worth the extra miles?

If you're gonna spend a day in the Fortuna area think about crossing Salmon River Road between 96 and 3 - beautiful road and country - It connects Somes Bar on 96 with Etna on 3.