Radman has passed away

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bustanut joker

Reaction score
av-167.jpg
Radman

"No more pain.

Born: 06/01/52
Died: 06/30/14

Rest In Peace, Sweetheart.

Kathy
aka MrsRadman"

Last edited by a moderator:
Longtime FJRForum member Radman has passed away this past week. Kathy, David's wife posted the news in the for sale forum where Rad was trying to sell some stuff before he left us. David stopped at my house last Sunday on his immaculately restored Suzuki. Rad told me he was stopping by to say good bye. "John, I'm dying. But I will see you on the other side." I was shocked to say the least but I know he had been having health struggles the past couple of years. Rad was diabetic and years of that affliction had not been kind. As soon as I get an obit I will get it linked here. I just wanted to post this here so most of our forum members would be made aware of Rad's passing. Feel free to move this to the appropriate category at your behest admins.

I am deeply saddened by this sort of news. My thoughts and prays are with Radman's family and friends. I am please that you had the opportunity to say your farewell.

Best regards

Steve

Date of death was 6/30/2014. You have all of our condolences Kathy.

Rest in Peace Rad, you will be greatly missed by all of us here at FJR Forum. Brother Dave, Ride Heaven's Roads Forever!

I am deeply saddened to hear of Radman's passing. My thoughts and prays go to his family and friends.

Best regards

Steve

Radman made me laugh a bunch of times when I first got here. Made me feel right at home. Good Man. Godspeed my Friend.

Rad was a primary player in bringing this forum to the technical excellence it is today.

I am deeply saddened by the news of of his death..

I only met Dave one time, at the Reno event - and noticed that even then he was struggling with the heat.

Later, after Tim, TwoWheelNut, passed, Dave asked for something of Tim's that was personal.

Radman received something very special of Tim's that most likely still hangs from Dave's den.

May you Rest in Peace, my friend, Dave.

.. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.