05 Bolt size next to clutch reservoirs?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eyjohn72

Reaction score
Searched and could not find an answer. What is the bolt size/pitch for the hole with the cap over it right next to the clutch reservoir? Thank you.

It is a M10 x 1.25 on the GenII. I just received a Ram Ball mount for the same hole and that is the thread size for it. Installed easily with just finger pressure and a touch of Blue thread locker, no wrench used.

It is a M10 x 1.25 on the GenII. I just received a Ram Ball mount for the same hole and that is the thread size for it. Installed easily with just finger pressure and a touch of Blue thread locker, no wrench used.
Same for the Gen I, I have one on my '05

I believe the hole on the front brake side is a LH thread, there was a discussion on the forum in the past couple of weeks that mentioned this.

I believe the hole on the front brake side is a LH thread, there was a discussion on the forum in the past couple of weeks that mentioned this.

The OP was talking about the clutch side. On my '05 there isn't a threaded hole by the brake lever