Dutch Treat 2014

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIODSL

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've been here...but I'm not gonna let that stop me from begging for money for a good cause. It's time once again for my annual fund-raiser for Shelly's House of Salem, Oregon. Shelly's House provides safe, drug-free housing for women offenders at risk of homelessness in Marion County. Dutch Treat is my ride to Dutch Bros. Coffee locations scatter around the Western USA.

In 2011, I rode to 162 stores in 162 hours. We raised about $5,000 that year. Since then, once a year I ride to all the new stores built in that previous year. 2014 has me riding about 3,500 miles in four days to 28 stores in six states.

The best way to follow the ride is over at the Shelly's House Facebook page. That's were the photos of the super-hot baristas will be. For the best info on the ride and the cause, point that browser over the my website, www.twowheelsfortransition.org. There are links to my itinerary and photos of baristas from all the earlier ride.

Please help the house out with a few dollars. We'd appreciate it.

Latest posts