Tourmaster

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Intech

Mr. Camping Meet
Reaction score
Just read Henwill's post on Firstgear stepping up and thought I would share my experience with Tourmaster. I bought a set of Tourmaster Venture Air Pants in February of 2013. The crotch zipper separated this spring. I emailed them and they promptly responded with two options. Either they would send me a new zipper that I could have installed or an RMA to return the pants for evaluation for repair or replacement. I opted for the latter. Either way is a win and represents great product and customer support on their part. Good to do business with companies that stand behind their products and provide excellent customer service. It is definitely not the norm these days.

Bob, How do you like those pants? I'm in the market for a new pair and saw they're on sale for $155.
Steve,

I love them. They are my year-round pants now. With the rain and insulating liners in they are very comfy in cold weather. I just add the rain liner as a wind break until it was into the mid 40's.

I just picked up a pair of these pants on New Enough. Good fit (I have long legs - the "tall" size is accurate. The knee armour stays in the right place. Air flow is decent - not great, but good enough I suppose. I could go year round with these if necessary.