Reuben Run3, 2014 T-Shirts!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcarver

Reaction score
Ladies and Gents,

Introducing the 3rd annual Reuben Run3, 2014 style, T-Shirts!

First, the G-Rated version...

ReubenRun3-2014G-Rated.jpg

..and for all you outlaws, scofflaws, hooligans, and ner' do wells, the X-Rated (and soon to be the most valuable T-Shirt ever...)

wub.png

ReubenRun3-2014X-Rated.jpg

​Ordering details to follow from FjRay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ladies and Gents,

Introducing the 3rd annual Reuben Run3, 2014 style, T-Shirts!

First, the G-Rated version...

[img=https://candybutt.org/pix/misc/ReubenRun3-2014G-Rated.jpg]

..and for all you outlaws, scofflaws, hooligans, and ner' do wells, the X-Rated (and soon to be the most valuable T-Shirt ever...)

:wub:

[img=https://candybutt.org/pix/misc/ReubenRun3-2014X-Rated.jpg]

Once again Don bailed me out posting the pics. I'll learn in someday.

The G rated shirts are more of a green with the art on the back and a small logo on the left front. The caustic version is white with my smiling face on the front. If you have one of the originals this is a must have.:) :) .

Hoodies will be gray.

Prices

Sm-xl $12.00

2xl and up $15.00

Hoodies $20.00

PayPal personal to [email protected]

Make sure to include what size , which one and how many.

This year if you want a shirt but can't make the event we can send them out for the price of postage.

Any other questions pm me .

Orders need to be in by the 25 of August.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am ordering several. I just need to get paid so that I can Paypal you $$ Amy might get one again too. That wench is finicky! (I will deny saying that if someone tells her!) lol

Carl

I need another tee shirt like another hole in the head...'hoodies are very nice though!
--G
+1, Gunny--G; FJRay I have mailed you a check for $20 for a XXXL (Triple Extra Lard!), I will be in Tuscany, Italy when the Reuben Run occurs but I still want a Reuben Run Hoodie!

Say Ray, how much extra do you need to charge if HotRodZilla rubs his sweaty balls on them? For SW-FOG AJ was charging $2 for ball sweat, plus an extra buck if he farted on it!

I would almost ride out to LaPine just to get a shirt with Ray's face on it.

Unfortunately this is not the year....damn that's a nice shirt though. If somebody picks one up for me, I will pay for shirt and shipping, no handling. :D

I need another tee shirt like another hole in the head...'hoodies are very nice though!
--G
+1, Gunny--G; FJRay I have mailed you a check for $20 for a XXXL (Triple Extra Lard!), I will be in Tuscany, Italy when the Reuben Run occurs but I still want a Reuben Run Hoodie!

Say Ray, how much extra do you need to charge if HotRodZilla rubs his sweaty balls on them? For SW-FOG AJ was charging $2 for ball sweat, plus an extra buck if he farted on it!
Got your order.

What you and AJ do between the sheets is up to you . I don't think he is coming this year anyway.

I would almost ride out to LaPine just to get a shirt with Ray's face on it.
Unfortunately this is not the year....damn that's a nice shirt though. If somebody picks one up for me, I will pay for shirt and shipping, no handling.
biggrin.png
PayPal me the money and I'll send it for the cost of shipping

FJRay, please make my XXXL Hoodie the "G" rated version. When I wore my "X" rated 2013 tee to Christmas Mass at St. Timothy's Catholic Church here in Chandler, Father O'Malley yelled at me and wouldn't let me have a second glass of Communion Sacramental Wine! Let me know what the shipping cost is, I'll send you a separate check. JSNS!

FJRay, please make my XXXL Hoodie the "G" rated version. When I wore my "X" rated 2013 tee to Christmas Mass at St. Timothy's Catholic Church here in Chandler, Father O'Malley yelled at me and wouldn't let me have a second glass of Communion Sacramental Wine! Let me know what the shipping cost is, I'll send you a separate check. JSNS!
I take a certain pleasure being able to offend Father O'Malley with my stunning good looks.
smile.png

Hey, Ray...

Ginny and I took your advice and ate lunch at the Harvest Depot after dropping off the bike last Monday. Yeah, I had a Reuben. Criminy, it's enough sandwich to feed an army! The damned thing held me till breakfast the next day. Delish and goes well with beer, for sure. Afterwards we headed up to the Cascade Lakes Hwy. and caught the electrical show up on top. Plenty of rain in spots, too. From there, back to S'field.

Great to meet you and the wifie. Your shop says it all! I wish I could keep my house in the same shape as you do your shop.

I'm excited to get back on the road. Already thinkin' about a ride up to the Olympic peninsula for a little steelheading up there. Haven't been up there since 1967. It's time.

My calendar says I'm free for the Reuben Ride but I'm heading to SFO right afterwards. I'm gonna try to get over for that thing (providing the bike is ready to go, of course.)

Remember shirt orders close the 25th so get yours in. These are sure to be collectors items or good shop rags. either way you need one.
smile.png