Met a new FJR Guy and signed him Up - He's on his way to San Francisco

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigjohnsd

2021 BMW R1250GSA
Reaction score
New member CAV47 (Josh Cavanaugh) - participates over on fjrowners.com I think,

PM'd me there for info about the Black Hills.

We made contact and i rode with him and his buddy "the Preacher" a youth pastor from somewhere in Illinois, Wednesday.

Great guys.

The Preacher started his return to Illinois this morning ON A HONDA SHADOW VLX 600!

Josh is headed through Yellowstone down to Wendover, Across Nevada on Highway 50 and then down to San Francisco to surprise his brother.

He's a teacher and was a High School Football coach, first year he hasn't coached in quite awhile.

Wife and 4 kids said go Dad go.

I'm sure he will make his initial post in New Members tonight.

Just wanted to introduce him to the group and help him along should he run into trouble along the way.

I posted up in the newcomer section. John is exactly correct in my plans. He must have an amazing memory. Let me know who all is out there either south or west of the park. Looking to some local people to hear from. I am a history teacher and love hearing information I can weave into my classroom. Gotta keep those kids from falling asleep somehow!!!

Call, text, or ail me if u can let me tent in a backyard or know of a place to knock off for the night

I am in Sheridan WY and headed out in a few.

618-918-1919.

[email protected].

Thanks.