2014 IBA Meet in Denver

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 28803

Ridin' and smilin'
Reaction score
Anybody going? I know a couple of guys here are... I'm rooming with one and riding a BBG out there with the other.

If you'll be there, introduce yourself. Short bald guy on a '13 with a Georgia plate.

Btw, if you're willing, during the daytime leave the cover off your bike in the parking lot so we can check it out. Even better, print a farkle list and stick it on the windshield. When you check in at registration they'll even have a laminator available for 8.5x11 sheets to do just that. Bring some clips or small bungees or something.

See you there,

Jesse

Last edited by a moderator:
I am flying out there. That was a good suggestion to uncover the bikes for pics with a list of farkles. I saw you at HOT14, but left early, will look you up in Denver. P.

Maybe I have a doppelgänger? :) I was supposed to be at HOT but didn't make it (my mom had unexpected medical issues). It will be good to meet you, regardless. I do plan to be at Big Tex in October.

The idea to leave covers off bikes in the parking lot, and maybe stick a farkle list on the windshield, wasn't mine. But I thought it was such a great idea that I had to put the word out.

I'll be starting BTR in Paris myself.

Chuck, we're gonna have a blast, I have no doubt!

I`ll be there on Wed. sometime. Pristine (cough-cough) `03. Illinois plate IBRX3. Darkside.

Twigg:

I think I may be helping out with the Paris Start.

Cool. It'll be good to meet you. I've really enjoyed reading your ride reports/articles. They're very informative but they have a personal feeling to them that's a nice change from the usual RR.

It'll be good to meet you, Justin. I'll be getting there early Tuesday morning - it's going to be a great week!
punk.gif

Justin, Will See You There Also. Sorry I Missed HTW3 ThisYear. P.
Well, there's always next year. Dates aren't set yet, but location will be Grand Junction for 2015. 2014 was primarily Colorado. 2015 will take riders to some awesome destinations in the mountain west.

It'll be good to meet you, Justin. I'll be getting there early Tuesday morning - it's going to be a great week!
punk.gif
Just look for the fat guy with the beard :lol: - will be good meeting some more FJR folks

Justin, Will See You There Also. Sorry I Missed HTW3 ThisYear. P.
Well, there's always next year. Dates aren't set yet, but location will be Grand Junction for 2015. 2014 was primarily Colorado. 2015 will take riders to some awesome destinations in the mountain west.

punk.gif
Just look for the fat guy with the beard
laugh.png
- will be good meeting some more FJR folks
Grand Junction? Good deal on that, when are sign ups?
smile.png
. Can you say Colorado National Monument? Great scenery to be had.

Grand Junction? Good deal on that, when are sign ups?
smile.png
. Can you say Colorado National Monument? Great scenery to be had.
Announcement for next year is still a few months off. Round one was great, round two is going to be epic. Grand junction is a gateway to riding awesomeness in every direction. Oh, and the rally pack will be a bit more *challenging* this time :) .

Will catch up with you in a few weeks in Denver hopefully.

Latest posts