FJR 2016

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piko

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I need help in locating two new arms that hold the windscreen on, they broke during an impact with a small truck. I have re-built my 2006 FJR (she looks lovely) and all I now need is the two arms. Living in Hawaii is great but difficult to locate anything for an FJR. I normally shop on line but in the case of the windscreen arms have not found a place that sells them. Any help would be great.

Thanks, Peter

I normally shop on line but in the case of the windscreen arms have not found a place that sells them. Any help would be great.
I see them in various online sources detailed in our FAQ section. While I haven't gotten them specific for a Gen 2, I've ordered one arm for my Gen 1 and found at least two of them had them including FlatOutMotorcycles.

Last edited by a moderator:
And I thought from the title that someone might have had some inside information on what major changes are coming for the 2016 model year!

A typo is SO much less interesting than idle speculation about new engines, gearboxes etc.

And I thought from the title that someone might have had some inside information on what major changes are coming for the 2016 model year!A typo is SO much less interesting than idle speculation about new engines, gearboxes etc.
I was thinking the same thing. Aren't we overdue for the speculation to begin about what color it will be?
smile.png