What yamafitter dreams about at night!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
If you were ever wondering what fills the dreams of Billy Fitz, here it is! Old Michael and Papa Chuy dream about beer and whiskey, Bust and AJ dream about sheep and armadillo sex, yet our favorite Canuck Hoser dreams only of Tim Horton's eh! NOTE: This photo is courtesy of Goat Fecking Gregory! JSNS!

100_3178_zps1e3431f7.jpg

Hey Bill, I was cruising down the QEW this past Monday and saw a 40-Creek Distillery!?. It was on the west side, between Burlington and St. Catherin's. So is that "the" only Distillery for 40C? And now I know why it's so hard to obtain down here in the States.

As far as 'fitters dreams? Holy sch-molly, I've never been that deep to think about this. Maybe Senior' Papa Chuy has a man crush maybe!? ...well, he is thinking about Billy's dreams n all! ;)

'NS :)

Hey Bill, I was cruising down the QEW this past Monday and saw a 40-Creek Distillery!?. It was on the west side, between Burlington and St. Catherin's. So is that "the" only Distillery for 40C? And now I know why it's so hard to obtain down here in the States.
As far as 'fitters dreams? Holy sch-molly, I've never been that deep to think about this. Maybe Senior' Papa Chuy has a man crush maybe!? ...well, he is thinking about Billy's dreams n all!
wink.png

'NS
smile.png
https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/155841-mother-of-all-mexico-dirt-bike-rides-march-in-2015/page-1 KJ since I may be rooming with with Billy Boy for ten nights deep down in Mexico, I certainly hope to God that Canuckistani yamafitter only dreams of Tim Horton's. If he dreams of HotRodZilla - AJ in a mini skirt, I have got a rough week ahead of me eh! jes' sayin' and nuff said, ese!

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as 'fitters dreams? Holy sch-molly, I've never been that deep to think about this. Maybe Senior' Papa Chuy has a man crush maybe!? ...well, he is thinking about Billy's dreams n all!
wink.png

'NS
smile.png
https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/155841-mother-of-all-mexico-dirt-bike-rides-march-in-2015/page-1 KJ since I may be rooming with with Billy Boy for ten nights deep down in Mexico, I certainly hope to God that Canuckistani yamafitter only dreams of Tim Horton's. If he dreams of HotRodZilla in a mini skirt, I have got a rough week ahead of me eh! jes' sayin' and nuff said, ese!
Ahh, I see says the blind man... gett'n dirty with ole Bill. Sounds like a lot of fun in reality.

I recommend that both you guys keep your drawers on when you are sleeping, eh! And, not sure if bottoms-up or tent-side up is best, but you let us know!!

I won't be going anywhere near the 40 Creek Distillery for a while. There was a screw-up on the Burlington Skyway involving a dump truck that bent up some of the structural steel on the bridge on the Toronto bound side of the bridge and they have shut the bridge down for a least a few days. Traffic is horrendous at the best of times in this area but now it is beyond description.

Gives entirely new meaning to the phrase, "You can't get there from here".

Crash Report

I won't be going anywhere near the 40 Creek Distillery for a while. There was a screw-up on the Burlington Skyway involving a dump truck that bent up some of the structural steel on the bridge on the Toronto bound side of the bridge and they have shut the bridge down for a least a few days. Traffic is horrendous at the best of times in this area but now it is beyond description.Gives entirely new meaning to the phrase, "You can't get there from here".

Crash Report
Billy Fitz, do you want me to call my old drinking buddy Mayor Rob Ford and see if he can speed things up on that repair eh? jes' sayin' and nuff said, eh Hoser!

I won't be going anywhere near the 40 Creek Distillery for a while. There was a screw-up on the Burlington Skyway involving a dump truck that bent up some of the structural steel on the bridge on the Toronto bound side of the bridge and they have shut the bridge down for a least a few days. Traffic is horrendous at the best of times in this area but now it is beyond description.Gives entirely new meaning to the phrase, "You can't get there from here".

Crash Report
Dang, not that I can pronounce the truck drivers name but won't the Hwy Dept (or Provincial) sue his ass/insurance co. also?

Well "if" Bill ever sobers up, maybe he will chime in here?

I want this shirt:

WTF.jpg
If you ever find where to buy one, please share. I'd wear that to work!!

Investigated, and it looks like it's this place online $15.95(CAN)

Crash Report
Billy Fitz, do you want me to call my old drinking buddy Mayor Rob Ford and see if he can speed things up on that repair eh? jes' sayin' and nuff said, eh Hoser!
Maybe during one of your drinking buddy's drunken stupors you could get him to lie down in the Hamilton Habour entrance channel and we can ride across on his fat belly until they get the Skyway repaired. It will be the first useful thing Rob Ford has done as the Mayor of Toronto.