How the West Was Won - Ride Report

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very Well Written Sir.

I am sorry your bike fell over but we all know it happens.

What you did not say was whether or not you think the FJR is the improvement you hoped it would be.

Damage to plastic was confined to the upper right fairing piece which will need replacing, and some scratches on the right side case.

I may have slightly bent the front sub-frame the fairing mounts to, but it should fix easily enough.

The FJR is exceeding my expectations, except in luggage space where it sucks and I need to fix that.

good report I enjoyed reading here in Colorado. as you found out, a place where there a lots of fun roads. my hat is off to you logging all those miles. I trust it was fun for you.

good report I enjoyed reading here in Colorado. as you found out, a place where there a lots of fun roads. my hat is off to you logging all those miles. I trust it was fun for you.
Tremendous fun. I don't even mind the spills and upsets, they add problems to solve along the way. If life were easy where would be the fun?