Report from "Pirateville" or "An Idiots guide to Sturgis"

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigjohnsd

2021 BMW R1250GSA
Reaction score
Festar and I are having a great time taking in the sights and sounds of Sturgis while working and installing windshields for Memphis Shades.

Town is filling up, the Buffalo chip is about 50% full, other campgrounds are about the same in Sturgis, the quieter venues in other towns are a little closer to full occupancy.

Linky https://www.motorcyclistonline.com/features/122_1111_an_idiots_guide_to_sturgis/?src=SOC&dom=fb says it much better than i can.

Festar especially liked this view
1517403_10204780126650163_7067601050455551217_n.jpg

Hi John,

I like that view too! I would remind you guys to have fun but it looks like you already are.

Best regards

Surly

Sturgis is a trip, George and I found the biker traffic only stops for male pedestrians wearing do-rags or females wearing very little. Those intersection sidewalk vendors are your friend when once town fills up.

Be safe,wish I was there !

Based on the pics, things are looking up for fester!
punk.gif

'chooser and I had a good time on our visit...definitely worth seeing Sturgis at least once!

--G

Last edited by a moderator:
Will take and post a few more pix carver. Put that 1300 CCs between your legs and head this way. I've got a bed for you.