Riverside area forum member

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneckj

Reaction score
I have been in contact with a riverside area shop about constructing replacement foam and offering seat covers for the 06 to current FJR. PM me if your in the riverside area, your seat is stock and you would like it changed. Thanks, J

There is a seat building company in riverside. They make replacement foam and seat covers. They need a bike with a stock seat to build off of. I live in WA. Its's not convienent for me to stop by to drop off my bike.

I live in Riverside California whereabouts is this company
The company is Seat Concepts, Contact Robert Lightfeldt, his cell is 1-951-756-1030. Tell him that you got his info from The FJR forum and you have a bike that Seat concepts can use to develop a seat with. I have an extra stock seat that I can UPS him as well so they can have a stock seat and a modified seat in their place at the same time. Their company information is on the web site. https://www.seatconcepts.com/

PM me when you are going to drop off your bike so I can ship my seat to them as well. Thanks, J

I already have a Bill Mayer seat on my FJR so cant help with this but I do know Robert and his partner Lendon at seat concepts and they are both really cool stand up guys. I met them a few years ago vending at the IMS show in Long Beach and I currently have 4 of their seats.

I put one on my drz400 and my wifes klx250. I love the seat on the DRZ and can ride all day on it with no issues. A few months ago I had him install new seats on my F800gs and my wifes F700gs and the seats are ok, alot better then stock but after 200 miles I tend to get a little sore. My wife likes the seats on both bikes but she is tougher than me and was happy with the stock seat.

I'm not far from Riverside, but have a 2005 FJR... I sent them a message through their website offering the use of my bike since they don't offer a seat for the 2005 model year either.