Wisconsin Bar north of Madison

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollywoodgt

Reaction score
Last year I road with a group of riders and we stopped in a town north of Madison. It had a town Square and the bar had a small deli and served food. I believe it was German themed. Can't remember the name was hoping someone might have an idea.

Last year I road with a group of riders and we stopped in a town north of Madison. It had a town Square and the bar had a small deli and served food. I believe it was German themed. Can't remember the name was hoping someone might have an idea.
You've got to be more specific.

In Wisconsin, it's not a town if it doesn't have at least two bars and one is open.

Half the state (not population) is north of Madison ... how far north do you think you were?

Half the population is German (half of the remaining half is Scandinavian).

It was I believe off Rt 12 on the way up to Wis Dells I believe. I'm pretty sure the Bar/Deli was on the west side of the town square. Narrow building lots of seats all on the left side. Main bar rt/side behind deli area, which is in front of store

You don't mean Baumgartner's in Monroe? Although this isn't north of Madison.

That's it..... I thought it was N of Madison? For some reason I thought I headed out of Madison on Rt 12. Thank you very much!