Gen 3 Dash/Shelf ?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cateye77

Reaction score
I will be sending Mr. Melchild the first try at the new dash for Gen3's by the end of the week!

It will be awesome or I won't produce them.

Thank you all for your patience. Stay tuned......

Scott

Rome was not built in a day and if I send pictures I might have to shoot you.

To be realistic they they will not be available until end of Sept. If it's sooner then we'll be excited!

2nd round of prototype is going to Tom tomorrow for another fit test. The first one went well, we hare making some small adjustments.

It is really sweet if I say so myself. I hope to be shipping by the end of September.

I will post pricing soon also.

Tom posted pictures on the FJR owners facebook page.

Thank you for your patience, it will be worth it.

Scott

Tom Melchild is an almost world famous, hard charging long distance rider. Warning .......don't let him sit near Heidi at a riders gathering banquet. All hell will break loose.

I can't wait (yes, I know I must) to get my hands on one of these. Losing the dash shelf was the one regret I had when I moved to the 2013.

You'll have no regrets very soon. I wil give everyone the opportunity next week to place their order. I need to figure out what the initial prod. run will be.

I would like to know how many dashes for the Gen3 I should manufacture.

Please email [email protected] if you are serious and will buy barring it's ugly.

They will be 149.00 including shipping to 48 states.

I don't have pics yet but Tom Melchild posted some on the FJR Facebook page.

We will start manufacturing next week.

I will post an ad soon in the classified section as soon as I can take some photos.