Marc Marquez

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auburn

Reaction score
For those that think he is a mere mortal still. This was during the Monday's test after last Sunday's Brno GP (Click on the pictures to enlarge and the arrow to advance). Kind of makes Randy Mamola's 1985 GP save at

look a little whimpy.
Marc takes the alien thing to a whole new level
punk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Marquez is obviously washed up. He probably will be riding a Ural next year and then fade into obscurity.

That is nucking futs!!! Notice in the 2nd to the last frame the front tire is lifted, showing he never backed off, which goes to prove the old adage "when in doubt, pin it!" Unbelievable save!

Marc is MAGIC! I love his work. I held faint hopes that we would see Casey Stoner back at MotoGP but with Marc riding like that I no longer hold out those hopes. Good to see Valentino Rossi back on his game though.

That is nucking futs!!! Notice in the 2nd to the last frame the front tire is lifted, showing he never backed off, which goes to prove the old adage "when in doubt, pin it!" Unbelievable save!
Tells you how much things slow down for him at race speed.

Marc is MAGIC! I love his work. I held faint hopes that we would see Casey Stoner back at MotoGP but with Marc riding like that I no longer hold out those hopes. Good to see Valentino Rossi back on his game though.
I'm glad Rossi is back on his game too. I too would like to see Stoner at his best vs. Marquez it would be a great battle.

Thanks for the find. Not enough superlatives to describe it! Been folowing GP and WSBK for about 15 years and have never seen a rider control a bike that's over the limit like him. Stoner was close when he hit his stride but Marquez may be the best ever.

Good stuff. Amazing save for sure. After this last race though, I was most impressed by Iannone. He was't intimidated by the big boys, and rode Nicky's bike pretty well. It's not often you see a substitute rider do that well. I look forward to seeing him with his own bike and his own team next year.

Here he is showing off after the recovered lowside.....I guess he'll have sholder pucks next.

motogp-august-brno-test-2014-marc-marquez-repsol-honda-team-shows-off-the-scraped-suit-aft.jpg

It's stuff like this that make MotoGP so fun to watch. I really have a hard time imagining that level of skill - really incredible.