Pricing suggestions

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim oneill

triplex
Reaction score
I'll be putting my 2013 with 6000 miles up for sale within the next few days and am looking for some pricing suggestions? 6000 miles, Michelin PR 3 tires with less than 1000 miles, Heli Bar riser set up, Motorcycle Larry highway pegs, Sargent seat. Perfect condition, not a scratch on it. I want to move the bike and am thinking $10k firm. Any suggestions/comments? thanks

Forgot to add that its also got California Scientific windshield, Pazzo brake and clutch levers and I installed angled tire valve stems when I replaced the OEM tires.

Like I said, I want to move the bike and personally thik that with all the add ons it a more than fair price however I want to see what everyone here thinks before I list it thanks for the comment!

$10,000 is way too high. You trying to rip people off?

I tell you what - I'll give you $8,500 for it. That way you can sleep at night.

I just bought that bike... 2013 w/ 6k (mint) w/ shield, gel seat, and Givi trunk for $10.5k . (Down from $11k)... (in IA)

In NJ I would ask $11k and sell it for $11k. (easier to go down than up)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised you haven't had an offer already. If I find myself employed in the next couple weeks, I'd be tempted.

I listed my 13 with no accessories last week for Kelly Blue Book price of $11,560 here, Craigslist, and Cycletrader and it sold in three days. I have also seen well equipped, aggressively priced 13s like yours listed here and not sell so its hard to tell what the right asking price should be. I think timing is everything.

Timing and luck. I've been trying to buy a '13 off CL priced higher, the seller does not respond to me. I need a California model.

$10,000 is way too high. You trying to rip people off?
I tell you what - I'll give you $8,500 for it. That way you can sleep at night.
I hate to outbid a friend but since you are on to something good here, I'll undercut that by a thousand. I'll bid $7500!
Ha......! I will go as low as $7495.00 annnnnnnd, let you sleep on the couch for free when you deliver it!