Pasadena area shop

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugnatr

Reaction score
A friend of a friend is looking for a good wrench for his 04 he bought. Coming from a cruiser he doesn't know shit about the FJR but needs valve adjust etc. by a good shop.

Anybody know anyone I can pass on?

In Pasadena I have no clue but if he travels a little farther Rancho Cucamunga Yamaha has been really good to me with both my valve checks. Even gave me a really good discount the last time becasue they did the spider recall at the same time.

In Pasadena I have no clue but if he travels a little farther Rancho Cucamunga Yamaha has been really good to me with both my valve checks. Even gave me a really good discount the last time becasue they did the spider recall at the same time.
I'm not the OP but thanks for the info. I live 30 min from Rancho Cucamunga and I sure keep it in mind next time I need a valve check if I don't want to do it myself :)

I believe I have heard chatter that these guys are on the up and up. I'll pass it along - thanks