Gen 1 and Gen 2 seat (interchangeable)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dayven99

Reaction score
Really curious if Gen 1 and Gen II seats are interchangeable. Does some one already know if there is a difference?

I cannot believe I got in before this one went to NEPRT.

Since Tony already answered the question, I have to wonder why, why does no one read the things they say they read when they join this forum?

And Tony? You sneaky rascall, I saw what you did there. "A class by itself". Good stuff. You Florida guys are on a roll tonight.

Edit: After reading further, it looks like the admins are granting a little leniency tonight. Perhaps not a bad thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot believe I got in before this one went to NEPRT.

Edit: After reading further, it looks like the admins are granting a little leniency tonight. Perhaps not a bad thing.
check again. The mods are back at it.
It was reported by one or more users. At least two admins agree.

I hate to be really, really mean to the new members but I think they owe us a bit of respect. The respect of doing a legitimate search or heaven forbid just scrolling through the subforums and actually reading through some of the wonderful information we have worked to provide for them. If they don't have enough respect for the work that has already been done here and have the "It's all about ME and I want you to give me the information NOW", then they need a little poking.

I hate to be really, really mean to the new members but I think they owe us a bit of respect. The respect of doing a legitimate search or heaven forbid just scrolling through the subforums and actually reading through some of the wonderful information we have worked to provide for them. If they don't have enough respect for the work that has already been done here and have the "It's all about ME and I want you to give me the information NOW", then they need a little poking.
Sometimes newcomers just get it wrong, or mistakenly believe that the button helpfully marked "Search", actually searches something instead of simply hiding all the goodness from view .... and they don't know how to Google Search the site.

Whatever, if they are decent folk they won't give up that easily, nor be put off by being told how to search :D

Whatever, if they are decent folk they won't give up that easily, nor be put off by being told how to search
biggrin.png
Dreamer........