Registration Table Volunteers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asdgirl

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with the registration table during this event?

I'm looking for:

Anyone coming in on Thursday to help me get all of the bags in order. Basically it will be separating t-shirts into sizes and stuffing them and name tags into bags. I would like to get this taken care of Thursday evening in order to have everything ready to go for registration Friday. We will be leaving Atlanta to head up there on Thursday morning and as soon as Wayne arrives (although I imagine he will be there before us) I will get started on packing the bags because I know there will be people wanting to register that night.

Also, I am looking for anyone willing to help man the registration table in the evenings. Depending on how many people volunteer, it wouldn't be that long of a 'commitment'. Registration will be at the same time as the social events each night. I felt this was important because even thought we will be at the table, we will still be able to interact and be social with everyone else.

If you're willing to help, just post up and let me know when you'll be around and when you're interested in helping out. I believe that the hours of registration are going to be something like Thursday and Friday from 7-8p. Maybe a little later but it just depends on how many people register each day.

Thanks in advance!

-Kristen

Kristen, I'll be getting there early on Thursday or maybe the night before. I can help with the stuffing tee shirts and sorting name tags. Count me in! Let's do this thing! :D

Kristen,

I'm not sure when I will be in on Thursday, but when I get in I can help with those duties.

I can assist on both Thursday and Friday at registration.

Mark

I will be there Thursday evening to help, as I indicated in my response to Wayne's volunterr email thread.

-Allen

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be there some time Thursday. I'm glad to help, but I am not good at remembering to show up at a particular time. Grab me by the arm and lead me to the table whenever you need me.

Kristen,

Jim and I are also arriving on Thursday. Not exactly sure what time, but we are willing to assist with whatever tasks you have.

-Iris

Just a quick question...is this where we mark on Wayne's computer screen with a sharpie as to who has arrived?

Because I am All Up for that. :D

So you are bringing Maker's Mark then, good, this will be interesting...

Just a quick question...is this where we mark on Wayne's computer screen with a sharpie as to who has arrived?
Because I am All Up for that.
biggrin.png

Hotel web site says on site lounge, can't be that far to stumble walk. After riding from the left coast I'll need the work out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to everyone that replied! When we get closer to the date I will reach back out to everyone but really, I will probably just give everyone my phone number so when you arrive you can let me know you're there (unless you spot me on my Spyder sooner!) and go from there. Thank you thank you!

Oh ... Makers Mark and a nice cigar, please and thank you
punk.gif

I musta marked this as read before and not seen it. Sorry.

Patch308 And I will be there on Thursday afternoon. Not sure what time, but we'll be glad to help with whatever's needed. Hell, well keep the alcohol flowing if all else.

Just keep me in the loop, I'll tell him what I volunteered him for!

Just so Wayne does not cornfuse anybody...I'm not a Makers Mark drinker...but I will promise to eff up his laptop if it looks like that is needed.

;)