Tech Weekend lX

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bustanut joker

Reaction score
The numerals are right..

Anyway October 11 and 12th have been chosen and will not change unless the world is ending the weekend prior.

For those wanting to get a leg up drinking and lying yer welcome in the on the 10th.

You have been informed.

Last edited by a moderator:
The numerals are right..

Anyway October 11 and 12th have been chosen and will not change unless the world is ending the weekend prior.

For those wanting to get a leg up drinking and lying yer welcome in the on the 10th.

You have been informed.
You're certainly pleasant today.
bleh.gif

The numerals are right..

You have been informed.
You're certainly pleasant today, for a Dickhead.
bleh.gif
Raymond, fixed it for you Bro'! JSNS!

On Topic: Barry, if Donna and I weren't flying home from Rome that weekend, I'd jump a jet to DeToilet and rent a car to attend this! Nothing beats watching BikerGeek99 punch it out with a bookcase or Billy Fitz - yamafitter attempting to speak Polish with a liter of Forty Creek Whisky in him! Swój ciagnie do swojego!

Where at? Might have to swing by and check it out!
punk.gif
Most likely at Bust's place again in Owasso since he announced the dates.

I will not be in the country that weekend and probably will not need anything serviced until the early Spring Tech Day X!

Yet another festivity that I will miss out on, but believe me when I say that I really wish I could be there!

Best regards to all those that attend and your generous hosts.

Surly

Well hell, I just might be able to make this one...

Can I reserve some floor space to sleep Saturday night?

Going to try and make it. Wife works that weekend, so Grandma will have to Brady-sit. If I do make it, I can assist with any wiring that needs to be done.

One of these days I will make one of these. Not this one though. We are in an outage for almost the whole month of October.

Been wanting to hit one of those Tech weekends up since I started looking at the FJR. I bet there is much to learn from you all that have been tinkering and wrenching on for so long. This one in Owosso is only 350 miles away. My problem with attending is I have a class that weekend that gets done around 3:00 That would mean not getting there until late on Saturday. Seems not worth it.

Oh well, someday. Let me know when the other ones are, I can always use an excuse to jump a ride.

Well looks like I'll have to sit this one out. The boy's got a football game on the 12th and it's kind of a given that dear ol' dad'll be there to watch. Wish I could be there but I hope the weather's great for everyone to come in that weekend I'll just have to tip one back from here and just be there in spirit this time.

Just got bumped out of any chance for this. We are redoing our deck, and that's the weekend that is available for help I need to do it.

Unless we want to move Tech Day to my house, and those that aren't wrenching can swing a hammer.
smile.png

Hmmm Might be able to make the first ever Tech Day........

Take the High Speed Ferry from Milwaukee to Muskegon - then a couple hours to "The Jokers House"

I will see how things pan out, but sounds like fun.....

Take the High Speed Ferry from Milwaukee to Muskegon - then a couple hours to "The Jokers House"

Bikes ride free in the spring and fall. Buddy of mine just bought his ticket this weekend and his motorcycle was free.

2.5 hour boat ride, they provide straps. It is a worthwhile if you haven't done it before. Saves you about 4 hours of drive time (1.5 hours of travel time). They don't waste a lot of time unloading cars once they dock.

Bikes ride free in the spring and fall. Buddy of mine just bought his ticket this weekend and his motorcycle was free.

2.5 hour boat ride, they provide straps. It is a worthwhile if you haven't done it before. Saves you about 4 hours of drive time (1.5 hours of travel time). They don't waste a lot of time unloading cars once they dock.
Yeah I have ridden that High Speed Magical mode of transportation.....

It was great, though I had to pay in the middle of summer it was a great time....

I hope I can make it.....