Midwest Tour in books

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BamaRider

Reaction score
I just returned from a Midwest Tour on my 2014 ES, that included Rocky Mtn National Park, and South Dakota Badlands. It was a 8 day, 4000 mile tour. The trip report will also have my impressions of the FJR on my first tour on it.

Click to my website if you wish to read about it, and view pics. Keep in mind it is a work in progress.

www.bamarider.com

I am pleased to see you made it over here. I very much enjoyed reading about your transition from the ST1300 to the new FJR ES over at ST-owners. Sadly, I am getting set up to make the same exact transition very soon. Much depends on the FJR color for 2015 but I am laying the groundwork for the new bike now. I hope you enjoyed this trip with your new FJR.

Nice RR... I think I've been to your site before....probably linked from the ST site. I just sold my ST1100 a few wks ago after 5 good years with it and I've had my '05 FJR since Jan. I still read the ST-Owners forum but spend most of my time here.

Regards,

Mr. BR

Great RR. Quite the adventure with that storm. Wow!!
uhoh.gif

Looking forward to reading more as you get it done.

Welcome to the world of FJR. I've been following your site since I had my '06 RT . Very enjoyable read.

Thank you.