2014-09-05 RuebenRun3-RidingTheRoid

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice weekend ride DC, thanks for sharing!

The early riding birds left well before the CBA prez woke up..
Guess you need to recalibrate the wake-up alarm then, huh?
coolsmiley02.gif

--G

From your report "The ending numbers... 17684 over 4 days"

Was that the number of toilet paper rolls?.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see the lady, Don. I think "gee, I've fondled every part of that sweetheart bike." Wishing I was there.
Maybe you can join us next year Hal. We were talking about that and between you and I with Richard screwing up the tensioner have touched every part of that machine. Amazingly it still runs.
smile.png

Good to see the lady, Don. I think "gee, I've fondled every part of that sweetheart bike." Wishing I was there.
Maybe you can join us next year Hal. We were talking about that and between you and I with Richard screwing up the tensioner have touched every part of that machine. Amazingly it still runs.
smile.png
Actually, that 08 engine runs better than the 06 EVER did!
punk.gif

..and yes, Uncle Hal needs to be there next year.. by hook or crook...

Uhm....er....Hal, Ray has one of these every year. You COULD be there if you wanted to.

Remember, bikes are not necessary. Nightshine drove his car.

punk.gif
mda.gif

smile.png
Actually, that 08 engine runs better than the 06 EVER did!
punk.gif

..and yes, Uncle Hal needs to be there next year.. by hook or crook...
There's hope. I now actually have some vacation time accrued - I just have to get a kitchen pass.

Vacations have been very sparse since 2008 - things are looking up.