EOM 2014 room share

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boomer612

Reaction score
I can't believe this topic wasn't started already??

It doesn't look like Kevin will be making it this year

so lets find Boomer a roomie because I'm retired and on a fixed income....
Lkingsmiley.png

I have the room already and I don't know if I snore because I'm usually sleeping at that time

PM me if interested...

Thanks, Bruce

Turns out I had a reply within the hour of posting this

The position of roomie has been filled

anyone can feel free to hijack this thread for your own roomie

I am now ready for a great weekend.. see you all there

I glad you were able to find someone to share your room Bruce and thanks for giving me first shot at sharing a room with you again. I hope you don't fart, burp, snore all night, drink all your roomies beer and forget to pay your half of the room like last year.
rolleyes.gif

Ah' yes... the memory's.....

I figure I couldn't get away with that 2 years in a row so I got some Beano...

and this year my roomie's half of the room is only $300... see you missed out...

and you call that stuff you bought beer???? I was only trying to save you from yourself....

I am sorry you can't make it this year ... maybe I need to do the NAFO next year..

Ah' yes... the memory's.....I figure I couldn't get away with that 2 years in a row so I got some Beano...

and this year my roomie's half of the room is only $300... see you missed out...

and you call that stuff you bought beer???? I was only trying to save you from yourself....

I am sorry you can't make it this year ... maybe I need to do the NAFO next year..
Whoa, there!!! You must have some BMW-type of math figure there.

Maybe I need to pm Ambercrombie for some details of the last episode??? Could I possibly become a casualty from a poor beverage choice???

Should I be scared?

Only the first 3 beers need to be of good quality for me. After that, I really can't remember the difference. .

Ah' yes... the memory's.....

I figure I couldn't get away with that 2 years in a row so I got some Beano...

Whoa, there!!! You must have some BMW-type of math figure there.

Maybe I need to pm Ambercrombie for some details of the last episode??? Could I possibly become a casualty from a poor beverage choice???

Should I be scared?

Only the first 3 beers need to be of good quality for me. After that, I really can't remember the difference. .
I sure not a word of it is true......

or is it all true???.... be afraid be very afraid....

OK - I need y'all's help and/or opinions... ** */long story alert/ ***

I planned on attending EOM but I couldn't get off Fri so I took off Mon & Tue. I was gonna ride but it's a 10+ hour trip so leaving from work on Fri @ 6PM wasn't a safe option unless I trailer - if I ride, I'd have to leave Sat AM and get there after everyone has already headed out to whoop it up in them thar hills... Since a lot of people are leaving Sun or Mon AM, I won't have much time to meet all the characters who are coming from great distances to be there - and I really want to meet them! So I'm thinking I should trailer (and take all the laughing and finger-pointing that goes with it) so I can be there Sat AM.

Due to some family & financial stuff, I never made a reservation and I didn't register because I wasn't sure if I would be able to go... but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that EOM is where I wanted to be and what I wanted to do. I know, a bit late to be making up my mind, right?

So, should I make the trip and hope to find a cheap room somewhere or wait until next year? Is anyone staying until Tues?

I have a friend coming up with me and the wife and he is looking for a roomate to split cost of the hotel.

Maggie Valley seems booked now, but if you want to get another hotel in the area, that would work too.

PM me if interested as I don't come here much and I should get an alert.