New Bike on way....S1000R Super Naked

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fairlaner

The Bartender Whisperer
Reaction score
I decided the Z1000 was NOT quick enough so i ordered one of these........

2014-BMW-S1000R-studio-01_zps098c3738.jpg

ye ha.

Should be here at end of the month.

R

Last edited by a moderator:
Kind of a big step up on the sportiness scale from a Hondapotamus, isn't it?

Is this your first venture into the Kool-aide drinking, propeller head crowd?

(at least it doesn't have one of their famous final drives)

Be careful with that thing, you might shoot yourself in the eye like Ralphie! Dam them are HOT.

Congrats!

So do you just hand over your driver's license when you take delivery, performance awards right around the corner! LOL
smile.png

Yes my first BMW....yes a big step from the Honda, not such a big step from the Z1000 though.

But Fred i have a new FJR...well almost and besides they have not announced the 15's yet....

Dan i will let you know when it arrives you can come ride it.

R

I've ridden one. My dealer loaned me the S1000RR for a day and that thing was so fast it was almost scary. I like the look of yours better with half a fairing. You will have two smoke two cigs now to let us all catch up.

Is it an option for a windscreen?? SO do you have to BMW to get more than what is already there??

It looks amazing.

It even balances itself. Maybe they should put all those gyro-stabilizers on our bikes too. But that would really cut down on their OEM replacement re-order profits.

Almost my dream bike. Congrats. I got passed by a guy on one of those going up Angeles Crest. I was going around a corner and he passed me on the outside while I was doing 75mph. I was impressed. If it had more wind protection, I would pull the trigger.