Laam Seat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okeefjr

Reaction score
I just met with Seth Laam and we went over all the details on my new seat. I will be there again in the morning and he says he will have me riding out by noon.

Headed back east for the EOM.

You're a long way from home for a ride in appointment...Awesome! Seat will be great, enjoy! --G
You're a long way from home for a ride in appointment...Awesome! Seat will be great, enjoy! --G
Nothin better to do
I'm so slow...

(How slow are you?)

I'm so slow that I didn't notice until last week that RTE (Ride To Eat) spelled backwards is ETR (Excuse To Ride).

Enjoy that new saddle.

I didn't do a ride in. Just a phone conversation with Seth. And my little butt cheeks are a quiver with joy. So, I'm thinking your seat is is going to be nirvana on the roll.

okeefjr, any 1st impressions of the new seat?

Seth will be doing my seat on Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
okeefjr, any 1st impressions of the new seat?
Seth will be doing my seat on Monday.
Wow wow wow! What a difference, all the pain is gone. Can't say enough good things about Seth, he makes sure you are 100 percent satisfied. He does go the extra mile.

I put on one of his seats a few weeks ago. My first thought was I may need to have an adjustment. However last week to took a 7 day 2,500 mile trip. After the first day I was sold. No adjustment is needed and no issues with comfort. The more time I send on it the better it feels. I would buy one again. Thanks Seth.

I heartily agree with all of the above. Absolutely splendid seat and Seth is a damned fine example of how every businessman would be in a better world.