2015 thoughts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BugR

Reaction score
So CFR is heading West for 2015, any thoughts of where yet?

I promise to have my 2005 running for this one.

Chris

Hola Chris, how about Rocky Point MEX for CFR 2015. Canucks are Mexicans wearing sweaters, ese!

photo_3.jpg

Well if you Hosers don't want to ride to Puerto Penasco, Miss Donna and Papa Chuy would love to ride to Dave and Sylvia's place in British Columbia eh! JSNS!

DSCF0897-1.jpg

DSCF0899.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
First time I've seen a map that might be NSFW.
blinksmiley.gif
Maybe it's me.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was talk about where and when 2015 CFR is going to be .....but I guess you just had to be there to hear that discussion. (Holiday Inn Deer Lake NL) Powers to be are trying not to double book(same weekend) with other FJR events happening that are already in the works.

Come on Tom, that's no way to start a rumour. There was a mention of a location for CFR at NAFO but I was sworn to secrecy. What I am hoping is that it could be scheduled to compliment the FJR meet in Spearfish. That would make for an unresistable combination.

Well Bill.....(I did start this thread)...... that event wasn't discussed but it should be figured in to the great plan. The two events discussed was FODS and the Mad Basters rally but.... the Spearfish FJR event should be figured in there too.

Steve:

As for Banff? Good luck with that! can you say pricey?

Come on Tom, that's no way to start a rumour. There was a mention of a location for CFR at NAFO but I was sworn to secrecy. What I am hoping is that it could be scheduled to compliment the FJR meet in Spearfish. That would make for an unresistable combination.
Indeed it would...most excellent thinking!

--G

Indeed it would...most excellent thinking!

--G
+1, Gunny! This post right here is why Billy Fitz - yamafitter is the smartest guy on our FJR Forum (next to Bust!) and Gorgeous George is the most handsome man on our FJR Forum (next to 'Zilla!)! JSNS!

Well Bill.....(I did start this thread)...... that event wasn't discussed but it should be figured in to the great plan. The two events discussed was FODS and the Mad Basters rally but.... the Spearfish FJR event should be figured in there too.
Steve:

As for Banff? Good luck with that! can you say pricey?
Ya, Banff is spendy. How about Canmore, or over in Golden?

I expressed an interest in doing Spearfish, but I'd be much more inclined to go if it could be combined with a trip up to BC.

As for the Mad Bastard rally, I'm in, I'll buy a piece of crap just to do that one.

Latest posts