Barter at EOM

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zzzzip

Reaction score
I'll be bringing some FJR Throttlemeister bar ends to EOM to sell if someone wants to save a little on postage.

I have to have funds to buy petey's beer while there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zip, funny you should mention that. I'm bringing something too. But, it's to give away to some one that fits it. Details at the EOM. :)

I'm also bringing something to give away...Real Time black reflective decals for the side fairings of a Gen 2. I never installed then on my 08AE before I sold it.

I'm also bringing something to give away...Real Time black reflective decals for the side fairings of a Gen 2. I never installed then on my 08AE before I sold it.
Look me up when you get there. I've really been thinking about adding these, if they're the ones I'm thinking of.

I have a Durashield XXL bike cover (lightweight) that is the wrong size for an FJR. It would fit a Goldwing or similar large touring bike. If someone wants it, I can bring it to EOM. PM me if interested. Cost is one cold beer, but I'm negotiable.

I changed the thread title since it appears others have some things to bring to sell/trade. A mini swap meet perhaps?

Look me up when you get there. I've really been thinking about adding these, if they're the ones I'm thinking of.
Look me up...I'll be the Asian on the '14ES!

Trust me---

'Zilla will be easier to look up than an Asian in Maggie Valley. Ever seen the movie "Shreck"?