Tribute to the Troops-IL Ride Oct. 4th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

==roadrider==

Reaction score
I'll be participating in this ride on Oct. 4th and I know the people that organize it. I've done several of these rides and visiting these Gold Star families is quite moving and they greatly appreciate it. Yes they meet a an HD dealer and yes there will be a good number of HDs on the ride. There are also many other bikes in the group. All riders are welcome. They are all volunteers and the purpose isn't really to raise money but to visit these families and show people still care about their sacrifice. You can look at their web site for more details, https://www.tributetothetroops.org.

Saturday, October 4 at 8:30am - 3:00pm

sign up at 8:30 AM at McHenry Harley-Davidson, 1903 West Route 120, McHenry, Illinois 60051 815-344-9300
ride starts at 9:30 AM

We will be visiting 3 Gold Star families in the northern IL suburbs (McHenry-Gurnee area). Lunch afterwards (DUTCH).
Staging at McHenry Harley-Davidson ... DONUTS/COFFEE..8:30. KSU 9:30 …RAFFLE PRIZES …$20 Per Person incudes a ride patch.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone would like to be notified of future rides of this TTTT-IL group, drop me a message with your email address. I maintain the email distribution list for the Illinois chapter and send out emails for each ride. We do about 6 or so rides each year and also have a couple of get togethers for planning etc. I don't share the email list with anyone.

Gary