NAFO4 Reports from the Jakoozy Suite

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickcorwn

Reaction score
NAFO4 is open for bidness
good.gif

Actually we've been open for a full day but I've been too busy to update.

i-jdk28P3-M.jpg

i-c9BKgHN-M.jpg

i-WMrtW74-M.jpg

You want shirts?? We got yer shirts right here
yahoo.gif

i-5ZVC4sQ-M.jpg

We made the folks at Diggers pretty happy bringing in 40 people on a Thursday night. Thanks to MNFJR05 for fixn' us up
good.gif

i-zJtHKP9-M.jpg

Digger's is old school Midwest supper club serving meat, meat and more meat, vegans can just move along
not_i.gif

i-9c8MPz6-M.jpg

FJRs in beautiful downtown La Crosse
punk.gif

i-B7vckSF-M.jpg

The Rally Rallye riders all 18 were off at the crack of 8:00 after trying to route to the 74 bonus locations and a fist full of combos and get back here is a mere 8 hours. Included are haunted Wisconsin, Ed Geins grave, Field of Dreams, the Otis Redding Memorial, the Spam museum, some cheese and much more. These people are going to have THE most fun today of anyone here :good:

The stories will be great
lol2.gif

FYI for all here in La Crosse, a big tradition in Wisconsin is the Friday night Fish Fry and there's one tonight right here at the NAFO4 HQ. Fried cod, catfish and tilapia throw in some baked chicken and all the fixn's
ok.gif
All you can eat for $10.95, there you dinner plans are made, you're welcome.

Sorry the reports have been few and far between but I've been having too much fun having fun
yahoo.gif

They like us here.

i-LQjcQCk-M.jpg

For the Friday night Meet and Greet Ben from Two Brothers Power Sports brought over this FZ07
love.gif

i-rMHzWf6-M.jpg

They also brought over a Super T.

i-rzdCW2V-M.jpg

Tire kicking ensued
big_boss.gif

i-CSxPWdn-M.jpg

Followed closely by lies, lies and more lies.

i-txmNSvw-M.jpg

Saturday morning we all buzzed over to Two Brothers for an open house.

i-hRZZfmh-M.jpg

i-94SnQ7L-M.jpg

Appropriately enough we ended up in the Kids Corner
omg.gif

i-7hhJgvc-M.jpg

More tire kicking.

i-5hZHDNX-M.jpg

And of course more lies.

i-XczHPMz-M.jpg

Two Brothers has a great little collection of vintage bikes all around the store.

i-kWBLZQT-M.jpg

i-c3c6q7D-M.jpg

i-mdqQRjV-M.jpg

i-mvQZkkZ-M.jpg

Next up was more riding
good.gif

i-cLL53rs-M.jpg

i-7q2pn4R-M.jpg

They went thata way!!

i-4sKNcn2-M.jpg

Saturday night swag tables
yahoo.gif
Everybody and I mean everybody who was at the banquet got a door prize! Thanks to 0face the swagmiester!!!

i-jfWt5m2-M.jpg

If you're not in this picture you missed out on a great NAFO
big_boss.gif

i-NfLt9md-L.jpg

Very nice Rick!

I talked to Tyler today and she said the event was a blast. Good on you and the staff.

Now you can relax and pop down to EOM, I'll buy you a well deserved beverage of choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice Rick!
I talked to Tyler today and she said the event was a blast. Good on you and the staff.

Now you can relax and pop down to EOM, I'll buy you a well deserved beverage of choice.
When are you and the Hondapotamus planning to roll into Maggie Valiey?

I will have one or two (hundred) photos and stories to tell... I've done event planning so I know how much work goes into it... just want to make sure I say thank you again to Rick and Marty and Ben and all the other folks who worked so hard to put it all together... it is very much appreciated!! B)