EOM 2014 Shirts - 2nd run interest

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extrememarine

Reaction score
Some rally goers asked about getting shirts. If you are interested in purchasing a shirt at cost plus shipping & paypal fees please post here. We need 15 minimum. Cost estimate would be around $12 - $15 shipped - this is a rough guess. If there's the interest here, we'll pursue it.

Wayne

List:

tfrazie - XL Longsleeve (1)

AllenC - Long sleeve (2) SM, LG

Geek - Long sleeve XL, L (2)

Vtwinn – Lg short sleeve 1

Kieefer – Long sleeve XL -1, Short sleeve XL - 1

Creg-ny-baa - long sleeve S (1)

Total: (9)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you get long sleeves? Or do all 15 need to be the same type?

I'm in for a XL shirt! If there is a choice between short and long sleeve, I prefer long sleeve.

Thanks,

Tim

Some rally goers asked about getting shirts. If you are interested in purchasing a shirt at cost plus shipping & paypal fees please post here. We need 15 minimum. Cost estimate would be around $12 - $15 shipped - this is a rough guess. If there's the interest here, we'll pursue it.
Wayne

Short and long can be made, so if you got a short sleeve and wish you had a long, you can get it now.....and viseversa.

I'll be the stick in the eye and question, how's the quality of these shirts? Are they pre-shrunk, does a large fit closer to a med after washing? Are we talking T-shirt style or polo?

The shirts are Port & Co Pre-Shrunk 100% Cotton tshirt. I have probably a dozen of these same shirts (different logos) and they hold up well. If you want to check one out, stop by my office tomorrow. The fit is good, a 2XLT is a 2XLT.

One XLarge T shirt - short sleeve and

one XLarge - long sleeve

Decided on the large then eh?

One Large T shirt - short sleeve and
one Large - long sleeve
Nah.....I changed it. Wearing the "BRAAP" shirt for a day or so was a pretty comfortable fit so I changed it back.
uhoh.gif

LAST CALL - the cut off date will be Sunday, 10/12/14 at 3pm. I will post cost shortly - keep in mind, you will need to cover shipping as well - estimated shipping will be $6 for up to 2 shirts.

The PM was kinda scrambled on my end but from what I could sort out the shirts are $14ea., both for long sleeve and short and the shipping is $6.

Correct me if I'm wrong because it may have been a glitch on my end.